Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunshine 2
    replied
    You are very peresisitent Anita! Is it harder to be accepted in the fire fighting field if you’re a female?

Leave a comment:

• anitatukci
    replied
    Yes, Michael Rotberg knows his business. It's immediately apparent, especially since he correctly told about all things. By the way, he seems to have once taught colleges, and my friend who is now studying to be a doctor said to me that he knows him and is a real professional in his field. But I started learning to be a doctor, but then I gave up because I realized that I didn't like this business like my classmates, which means I would fail. But fortunately, I found my vocation in another. After I left college, I applied to the fire academy. And after many tests and checks, I was finally accepted!

Leave a comment:

• Sunshine
    started a topic Kindness Matters in the Medical Profession

Kindness Matters in the Medical Profession

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

Wonderful interview transcript of Michael Rotberg MD of Charlotte NC. These are traits we look for in our neurological care for sure.
Working...
X