• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree w Virginia.

ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Comment

My chipmunk, Mr. Chip, is back! So happy!

ANN

Comment

((((((Hugs to All))))))~

agate ~

Ralph's vivid memories of his last moments with Ann have come to the forefront with Marty's decline, I feel. Grief is an incredibly complicated and intricate experience, and every loss is magnified by those memories.

Ralph is a caregiver to Ann and to Marty, and their friendship spans decades. Ralph needs to share his feelings and receive our support.

If you are concerned about upsetting anyone, you might include a CAUTION at the beginning of the post to let readers know that some of the message is sensitive.

Thank you for keeping us connected to Ralph.

Love & Light,

Rose

*Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!
        Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Ann, where did Mr. Chip live this winter?
          Virginia

Comment

The have burrows with multiple exits and a stash of food, Virginia. We have seen one entrance, along the driveway.

ANN

Comment

I had better save this thread before it gets buried, and I don't know what this month is!

I'm having a meal delivered from a new place. They had a better menu than Dominoes, so I ordered shrimp and a salad. I'm getting hungry. They text me when it gets here. No contact. Hurry!
              "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Comment

That sounds great Howie!
                Virginia

Comment

Howie, where do they leave the food? Do you have to go outside somewhere to find it?
                  SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatiramer acetate since December 2020.

Comment

They left it on the front porch, but they ask when you order (online) where you want them to leave it. They update you via text messages the whole process, and then text when it has been delivered.

It was really tasty, and I will order from them again for sure.
                    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm going to try posting this photo of the grandson, now nearly 3, trying on a crown.

SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatiramer acetate since December 2020.

Comment

King for the day!

Albert Einstein

Comment

...Or at least Prince William.
                          Last edited by agate; 03-17-2021, 10:20 AM.

Comment

He has grown so much, Agate! Thank you.

ANN

Comment

Regarding server update 3/18 posted above:

If need be, we can visit Agate at, MS Speaks:

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

ANN
                              Last edited by stillstANNding; 03-17-2021, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Prince William gets better looking all the time. I am amazed at how much he has grown. He really is a cutie with big eyes.
                                Virginia

Comment

Working...
                                X