No announcement yet.

March Chitchat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virginia, you might need to try the other option, which is called "Posts." That will probably make the page look the way you want it to look. I haven't tried it yet but will later.

I've looked at some user names here and found that several regulars on this board have logged in though they haven't posted. You know who you are. Thank you for stopping by! People are busy or not feeling well or just not in the mood or timid about the new board. Or whatever. Maybe we'll hear from you later.

SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatiramer acetate since December 2020.

Comment

Ann, just thought I would let you tell Peter I don't think these sheets are ironable. They say they are wrinkle free wash after wash and they supposedly dry quicker than other sheets. I wonder why? The bottom sheet stretches from 8" to 18". Don't think I have had any like this before. I am going to put them away upstairs for awhile. I figured I was going to need some in the next 6 months so I just went ahead and got them. I don't like the towels and wish I could get to Belk to exchange them. I will never use them, but oh well I will try.

Please tell Peter he still gets the white blouses. Thank you!
      Virginia

Comment

I saw last week one day when storms were forecast all over this area that it appeared Howie got more of it than I did.

You know he isn't very far from me and I could just ride through Danville with my window open screaming HOWIEEE, HOWIEEE. He would ignore me, but if I screamed SAM, SAM I have fresh turkey and cheese she would come out and get in the car with me.
        Virginia

Comment

I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon, then plan to go to grocery store, so if I don't see you all until tomorrow evening just remember what you know about this new forum and you can tell me then, although I am pretty well satisfied. There is one thing I want to get straightened out, but I just haven't had the time.
          Virginia

Comment

Originally posted by Virginia View Post
            I saw last week one day when storms were forecast all over this area that it appeared Howie got more of it than I did.

You know he isn't very far from me and I could just ride through Danville with my window open screaming HOWIEEE, HOWIEEE. He would ignore me, but if I screamed SAM, SAM I have fresh turkey and cheese she would come out and get in the car with me.
            Virginia, Howie was supposedly about to log in yesterday. Everything was in order for that to happen. Mike Weins sent him a new password. He has all his old e-mail addresses in case he needs to try them. But I didn't hear from him all day today. Maybe he's here but lurking.
            Last edited by agate; 03-31-2021, 10:03 PM.
            SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatiramer acetate since December 2020.

Comment

Virginia, I have relayed your message to Peter. He wonders how bad the towels could be.

Howie is not a lurker. I’m sure he is trying to get back.

I had a great birthday and good weather to go with it. And today is my second Moderna.
              ANN
              There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Comment

Working...
              X