No announcement yet.

January 2021: Keep on Moving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations on getting back to your routine, Rose. It’s good for body and soul.

ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Comment

1000 steps yesterday.

Comment

Today I swam 1/2 mile, then organized pills and resting rest of day as all of the cooking had been done yesterday for today and tomorrow, IVIG day.
        Yesterday I walked 670 steps. My spasticity has worsened and I couldnt chance going more
        Next week is surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshine 2 View Post
          Today I swam 1/2 mile, then organized pills and resting rest of day as all of the cooking had been done yesterday for today and tomorrow, IVIG day.
          Yesterday I walked 670 steps. My spasticity has worsened and I couldnt chance going more
          Next week is surgery.
          You inspire me to get up and work! Thanks for that. This pandemic has given me the luxury of having time to do farm chores without having to do them immediately. Soon enough I will be wondering how I could have wasted all this free time! Take care.
          Linda~~~~

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

Comment

Sunshine, is there a pre-surgery preparation you have to go through?

Recent step counts for me:

1/4/21 - 1198 steps
            1/5/21 - 1658 "
            1/6/21 - 1392 "
            1/7/21 - 1886 "
            1/8/21 - 1094 "
            1/9/21 - 2891 "
            1/10/21 - 976 "
            1/11/21 -1204 "
            SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatiramer acetate since December 2020.

Comment

Agate, 2891 on the 9th - you must have walked to yours son's to see William.

Sunshine, you do so great all the time.

Yesterday I got in some housework, like mopping the master bath and kitchen, cleaning the kitchen counter tops, taking out two loads of recycling and one load of trash and partially cleaning the master bath. Had intended to do more today, but feeling so bad I can't. I did wash bed linens and will put fresh sheets on bed later when I can.
              Virginia

Comment

Virginia, I think you should get the fitness award--and the good housekeeping award too.
                SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatiramer acetate since December 2020.

Comment

Sunshine-

Good luck with IVIG and with the surgery next week.

ANN
                  There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Comment

Agate, I don't deserve a big gold star, but I will take it. I don't have anyone else to brag on me.
                    Virginia

Comment

Ok! It is Saturday morning and around 8:30 am. I am getting way too used to sleeping on Saturday mornings. Usually I am up at 4:00am to get ready to go to farmers market. We do markets all year long. So, I need help! My body is getting so used to sleeping late on Saturdayís that, when this is all over, I may be way too much out of the habit! I donít think I can still call myself a farmer if I sleep in until noon!

Actually, it rained so much over night that I would need a rowboat to even leave the house. Thank goodness it was not snow.

Whatís everyone else up to?
                      Linda~~~~

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

Comment

Yesterday I walked 1000 steps.
                        Today I swam. I am now prepping for dinner and then rest until 4:20 when teh walking starts again and serving supper.

Comment

I have never seen anyone as determined and amazing as Sunshine. You just keep going no matter how difficult the road is. Agate, is also a person who perseveres. That is a good thing.
                          Virginia

Comment

Oooh, more accolades!

I'm afraid I probably don't deserve them. My two competing pedometers are both apt to be very inaccurate.

Comment

I vacuumed the house this afternoon. I even turned my heavy recliner over on its side and vacuumed under it. It is very heavy. Now I have a back ache, but I feel better about the overall house. Still lots to do.
                              Virginia

Comment

I did nothing in particular yesterday, no strenuous physical exertion other than laundry, and yet all day I've had a pain in the left side of my neck and shoulder. I probably pulled something out of whack while sleeping.

I was going to do the Copaxone shot in an arm today but decided to do the thigh instead because twisting my arms into a pretzel do do the shot isn't something I feel up to at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X