Can you find this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think about ears....
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatiramer acetate since December 2020.

Comment

Oh wow, how did I miss that? Seems so obvious now.
      DAR
      R/R 1993
      Draw close to God and he will draw close to you. - James 4:8

Comment

Here's another one if I can get it to show up:

SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatiramer acetate since December 2020.

Comment

I think I found it. Do I make a guess out loud?
          "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Comment

Guess it's up to you. You could send me a PM. I'm not sure I've found it either but think I have.

Comment

Well, I see two that aren't like the others.
              "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Comment

I only see one. This one was very easy.
                Virginia

Comment

Howie, Virginia got it right but I got it wrong. If you see two differences, maybe I got it right too and there would be 2 right answers.

Comment

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

Howie ~ after you said you see two that are different, I returned to look at the picture. Now, I also see two different ones. Hmmm ... ????

I'll PM you, agate and Virginia with the two I see as different, so as not to give away the answer(s).

Love & Light,

Rose

*Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!
                    Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Too Many Chickens!

After a PM conference with agate, Howie, and Virginia, in which we shared the ones we chose as "different," we now have identified 5 of the 8 chickens with a unique difference from the others.

So, our consensus is:

Love & Light,

Rose

Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Rose, I checked with the person I got this from, and she says that it's the eye difference that is the "right" answer but I'm pretty sure there are several right answers.

Interesting that chickens are involved here. Appropriate for this place that is known for its clucking hens, maybe.

We still don't know why the chicken crossed the road....

Comment

The squirrels all look like cats to me with no mouse among them.

I'm sticking to tail feathers for the chickens. The eyes all look the same to me.

I've seen other puzzles of the sort that I've found more differences than what were said to be. I find that annoying.

Comment

*** THIS POST CONTAINS A SPOILER ***

((((((Hugs to All))))) ~

I Googled this "puzzle" and found a website, where it was being discussed. Quite a few disagreements among the participants, and many believed there was more than one different chicken. Some posted that they were all different, because they have different numbers.

Here's one illustration from a site discussing this drawing, pointing out the differences, which agate, Howie, Virginia and I saw:

agate ~ Didn't the rooster cross the road to get to the other side, because there was a good looking, charming, cocky rooster there? Also, I thought you posted it for us, because you knew we'd all flock to it to figure it out!

Hi Parsi! Great to see you again!

Love & Light,

Rose

Comment

Find the cat:

Comment

agate ~

After looking at the entire picture, I started studying it row by row from the top down. I found the cat rather quickly.

It's a good thing the cat is hiding, because those owls would probably enjoy him/her as a tasty meal.

Happy searching to all!

Love & Light,

Rose

Comment

Working...
                                X