Happy birthday agate!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy birthday agate!!!

AGATE, SORRY IT IS SO LATE IN THE DAY!!! I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GOOD BIRTHDAY! I WENT TO SLEEP TODAY AND DIDN'T WAKE UNTIL LATE THIS AFTERNOON.

MANY, MANY GOOD WISHES TO YOU!

HOPE SOMEONE COMES ALONG SOON WHO CAN POST YOU A BEAUTIFUL BUNCH OF FLOWERS. NO ONE DESERVES THEM MORE THAN YOU
    Virginia

How sweet of you!

When my MS was diagnosed, I wasn't aware that I could get this far along in life with it. In fact at 39, newly diagnosed, I consulted an encyclopedia in the library that said someone with MS could expect to live only 10 years after the onset.

I'm living proof that someone with MS can live to be 80. Lots of people have done that, in fact.

And I've learned that encyclopedias, even those in libraries, can't be believed.
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatiramer acetate since December 2020.

Comment

As Spock would say....Live long and prosper!
      "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Comment

Happy Birthday to you. Thanks for giving us so much.
        Linda~~~~

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

Comment

:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGATE! I hope you are having a wonderful day and that you will have a great year. You are very special and you make this board so much better than it would be without you here. Thank you. Love, Jeanie :)
          Last edited by Jeanie Z; 05-28-2020, 03:05 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Many many thanks, Jeanie, Linda, and Howie!

Virginia, I now have lots of bunches of beautiful flowers, thanks to Jeanie!
            SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatiramer acetate since December 2020.

Comment

Happy Birthday Agate!

Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 2.55.33 PM.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGATE!

What a wonderful milestone!

May all of your wishes come true!

Love & Light,

Rose

Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

More flowers--oh goody!

Thank you, Rose!

Who needs flowers though? We have a Rose!

Comment

Agate, that was a nice thing to say. I hope Rose comes back over and sees it.
                  Virginia

Comment

Happy Birthday AGate!!! We would be lost and dispersed without your leadership.

Comment

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

agate ~

Aww ... that was sweet! Thank you!

Happy Day After Your Birthday!

Love & Light,

Rose

*Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!
                      Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Happy Birthday agate!!!
                        Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
                        My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

Comment

A very very belated birthday, Agate. 🎂🥂😜
                          Be the person your dog thinks you are

Comment

Happy Birthday wishes to you, Agate! I hope you had an excellent day.

ANN
                            There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Comment

Many thanks to funnylegs4, ssusan, and stillstANNding for the birthday wishes! They mean more to me than I can say.

Comment

Working...
                              X