(OT) Restful nature imagery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(OT) Restful nature imagery

Looking at nature can be restful during tense times. Here's a springlike nature scene:

SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatiramer acetate since December 2020.

The Dogwoods in bloom are a sure sign of Spring. Just smell that air!
    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Comment

What a lovely picture! I love the zigzag walkway even though many ( including most of us) couldn't navigate it. It has so many steps up or down that I would wind up in the drink even if I could walk! But it's nice to dream!
      Thanks for sharing, Agate!

Comment

I didn't take this photo but it shows the Japanese garden in this town:

SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatiramer acetate since December 2020.

Comment

These are beautiful. Nature seems the best way to calm down.
          On Netflix is a series called Our Planet, or One Planet. Its beautiful and narrated by Richard Attenborough

Comment

I just got a nice delivery from my nephew. A six roll package of toilet paper, the big rolls. See how little it takes to make me happy these days?
            "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Comment

Happy . . . uh . . . er . . . wiping?

Perhaps Sam will sneak out in the dark of night and tp a neighbor's house!
              Last edited by nuthatch; 04-26-2020, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X