No announcement yet.

OT April Chit Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, Peg! Howie's teeth seem to be different from most people's. That's probably how he can pull them himself.

He has the blue tooth and then there's his sweet tooth that makes it possible for him to survive on pop tarts. Or at least that's my understanding. He may be unreal, some character those cats dreamed up.
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

The teeth I pulled, I saved, and the reason why has just come to mind. I'll paint them all blue, and hang them around my neck. It would be a good distraction to keep anyone from noticing I don't have any teeth.
      "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Comment

With a matching blue thong, that should be a spectacular fashion statement.
        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

What a great strategy! Drink a lot of coffee when you have sleep problems. I shall try that. Maybe it only works for men, on second thought. ;)

Comment

Jendie, I can't recall which meds you're getting for infusion.

Comment

Jendie, I was thinking the same thing as BBS. I remember you being on an infusion, but can't remember which one. Linda feels so good from her Rituxan, so that doesn't sound like it is that.
              Virginia

Comment

Okay, Howie you had money - went to the store, etc. So tell us why did you only ate a pop tart? I agree that it is real smart to drink so much coffee if you are having sleep problems. Now you will probably feel the need to drink more since you will have a larger coffee pot to make it in.
                Virginia

Comment

Coffee...THAT's what I need! :)
                  ...I am not a doctor nor medical professional, and don't pretend to be one, here... :o

Comment

Because I can.........

Actually, I just ate a normal meal, and even chewing some Tootsie Roll Minis for dessert. And because I took a nice nap today, I should be able to stay awake until normal bedtime.

I have some bills I MAY write checks for tonight, but may wait until tomorrow. And I called CVS for my monthly meds today to pick up tomorrow. See, a little sleep, a little food, and I'm back to normal....or at least as close to normal as I ever get.
                    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Virginia View Post
                      Jendie, I was thinking the same thing as BBS. I remember you being on an infusion, but can't remember which one. Linda feels so good from her Rituxan, so that doesn't sound like it is that.
                      Jendie is on Rituxan, I'm pretty sure. But as with most things lately I'm probably wrong.

Comment

How is Howie chewing Tootsie Rolls without teeth anyhow?

Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

Comment

Not a Tootsie Roll eater I see. You don't chew them. You let them melt their chocolate goodness as you just suck on them. To chew them is a sin I have heard. As a result, you will be sent to hell where because of the heat, they WILL melt in your mouth, and pocket, and hand. It may not be true, but why take the chance?

Albert Einstein

Comment

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

Howie ~

I have figured out that your "my camera is broken" or "I don't have film" or whatever it is, is actually a ruse. I think your avatar photos are selfies, and you are an alien.

I believe that you are studying Earthlings through the internet, and that you are spying on us through our browsers, our microwaves, and our blenders. That is why I no longer use my blender.

When you speak of simultaneous baldness and a long gray ponytail, pulling your own teeth, and eating pop tarts, I'm wondering whether you are channeling a variety of different Earthlings to assimilate better with us.

Your massive consumption of coffee, beer and Tootsie Rolls harkens to the Coneheads.

And Sam and Seven are code names for spies.

You can't fool me! I'm on to you now!

Love & Light,

Rose
                            Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Howie, once Rose is on to you - you'll never fool her I bet! She is probably reporting you, Sam and Seven to the FBI as I speak.
                              Virginia

Comment

Especially Sam. The FBI should be quite interested in her. I'll bet there's already a thick dossier on her.

And Howie, I happen to chew Tootsie Rolls. Or I remember chewing them. They came in segments. You broke off a segment and chewed it. Then you broke off the next segment.

Comment

Working...
                                X