Its been a good run.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its been a good run.

I thought I would let all the regulars know I will not be contributing to this forum. Not taking the chance of another SHUT DOWN!
    I will post the link to my new forum I will be at in a few days.

No matter where you go there is the chance of a "shut down". This last one was planned and announced well before it took place, and while it took a little longer than it should have to come back, it came back. All of the old stuff is archived and can be read/searched/copied over to there at Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
    Question: Why can't I post links or pictures?
    Question: Why can't I have a signature, avatar, or profile picture?
    Question: What's wrong with my account?

Answer: You are in the "registered users" user group. This group is very limited in what it can do. This will annoy spammers to no end Just keep posting once you have been registered for 30 days and have made 11 posts your account will be "unlocked".

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people who's posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
    Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
    Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
    Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
    Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

Easy peasy and will lower your blood pressure. One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

Comment

I'm having a tough time restarting with this upgrade. So much has been lost by not moving the old threads over here during the upgrade. It just feels like an old friend died and all I have are the memories. Keep me posted, Riverdog, on where you'll be.
      Brad

Comment

I am an active member of this Forum from the last few days. And I don't know the exact number of my posts. It is really a good Forum for me to know more .

Comment

Working...
        X