Clear All

Worldwide Candle Lighting ~ Sunday, December 12, 2021

Screen Shot 2021-12-09 at 3.44.41 PM.png

The 25th Annual Compassionate Friends Worldwide Candle Lighting

In Memory of Children, Who Left Us Too Soon

Sunday

December 12, 2021

7:00 p.m. your local time

Please light a candle and remember all children, who have died at any age from any cause.
    You will be joining hundreds of thousands of people in creating a virtual 24 hour wave of light across the globe ...

"... that their light may always shine."

For more information, please visit The Compassionate Friends website:

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

Thank You ~

Love & Light,

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rose
    Attached Files
    Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Screen Shot 2021-12-09 at 3.41.52 PM.png

OUR PRECIOUS ANGELS

Forever in Our Hearts

Augie

Bubba

Lauren

Tessa

Kole

Alexandria

Bekah

Bobby

Matthew

Ira

Jaden

Jenna Nicole

Lucas

Jacob

Carly

Ruben

Noah

Brianne

Andrew

Kaylee

Michael

Kaitlyn

Jagger

Ronan

Elise

Morgan

Danny Jr.

Carlie Jae

Zachary

Amanda

Lydia

Nathan

Blaze

Bryan

Anna-Marie

Megan

Kate

Griffin

Sebastian

Jonathan

Heather

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Love & Light,

Rose

Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Thanks Rose! RIP Precious children.
      Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
      My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

Comment

Grant (the Champ) passed away this morning so sadly, there is another name to add to this list. Paul posted a the news a bit ago. Please keep Paul, Allison and Alicia in your prayers as they grieve.
        Last edited by Tamie; 01-15-2022, 07:31 AM.
        grandmother of Tyler (24): Ohtahara Syndrome/SCN2a gene mutation, cortically visually impaired, quadriplegic, severely developmentally delayed, no speech, severe intractable seizures, frontal and temporal lobe atrophy, progressive scoliosis/kyphosis, chronic kidney stones & UTI's, gastroparesis, 100% tube fed, autonomic dysreflexia, but what a precious gift from God. "Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change."

Comment

• Earth Mother 2 Angels
          Earth Mother 2 Angels commented
          Editing a comment
          ((((((Tamie)))))) ~

Thank you for letting us know that Grant has passed. Please let Paul know that my prayers are with him, Allison and Alicia.

Love & Light,

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rose

((((((Paul, Allison, and Alicia)))))) ~

I am so very sorry for your loss of your beloved Grant the Champ. My heart breaks for you, as I understand the depth of your grief. With courage and determination, Grant fought valiantly to fight the odds against him. Your loving care provided him with that strength. Now, he has laid down his shield and sword and rests peacefully in God's Arms, bathed in His perfect Love and Light, where he is free and whole.

May God surround you with peace and comfort and may you always feel Grant's presence near you.

You are in my prayers ~

Love & Light,

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rose

Comment

Grant was laid to rest today (Saturday in Australia) in a lovely service that was live streamed. It was beautiful, it was sad, and the service glorified the Lord. Grant will be missed. Paul and Alison did a wonderful eulogy for their beloved son and kept their composure almost to the end.
          grandmother of Tyler (24): Ohtahara Syndrome/SCN2a gene mutation, cortically visually impaired, quadriplegic, severely developmentally delayed, no speech, severe intractable seizures, frontal and temporal lobe atrophy, progressive scoliosis/kyphosis, chronic kidney stones & UTI's, gastroparesis, 100% tube fed, autonomic dysreflexia, but what a precious gift from God. "Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change."

Comment

• Earth Mother 2 Angels
            Earth Mother 2 Angels commented
            Editing a comment
            ((((((Tamie)))))) ~

Thank you so much for sharing Grant's service with us. I wish that I could have viewed it. My heart is with Paul, Alison, and Alicia, as I know the depth of their grief. We rejoice that Grant is whole and safe in God's Arms, but we are still human and feel the physical pain of separation. May Grant surround them with his presence and bring them comfort and peace.

Love & Light,

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rose
        Working...
        X