Happy day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy day!

A happy day for me -- not so much for the cats. Today was their annual vet's visit. He comes here so I don't have to try to carry those big cats. And the cats Really want to stay home. So they have all their annual shots, everything was checked and we are well.

That's great jingle. You are lucky to have him come to you. Hauling kitties can be tough work. Everyone deserves a treat.

Comment

Great to know that their vet visits them. Happy cats indeed - pampered Seeing our pets happy and healthy relieves us in any way.

Comment

Originally posted by jingle View Post
        A happy day for me -- not so much for the cats. Today was their annual vet's visit. He comes here so I don't have to try to carry those big cats. And the cats Really want to stay home. So they have all their annual shots, everything was checked and we are well.
        Lovely cats! They're happy to see their vet coming to their home

Comment

Sadly, I don't have cats only dog. And my dog is really sweet. It is really nice to have pets

Comment

Originally posted by Soiled View Post
            Sadly, I don't have cats only dog. And my dog is really sweet. It is really nice to have pets
            Indeed, also having pets can help us, humans, fight depression. In addition, it can increase opportunities for exercise and outdoor activities.

Comment

How nice that the vet came to you! I recall that getting a cat to the vet was quite a project. Just getting the cat into the carrier might be a major effort, and then at the vet's there might be long waits.

Glad your kitties did well too.
              SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatiramer acetate since December 2020.

Comment

Hey jingle how are babies doing? I just remember them

Comment

Working...
                X