Peaches is sick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jingle ,

geez, don't vets know they just can't cancel?

sorry you and peaches have to wait. how has she been doing, jingle? eating? going to use the litterbox? being sassy?

jeannie
    WE ARE BT!
    "The world is a better place when you're barefoot." Mark
    "Don't go there unless you know the way back." TC
    "...there will be an answer. Let it be." Paul McCartney

Comment

Jeannie -- Peaches seems 100% ….. she's eating as usual and behaving as usual

Comment

Yay!!! Maybe she just had a little bug and was feeling under the weather.

Comment

Hurrah ---- our vet has been here, give all the shots, taken stool samples, checked their mouths, checked everything. All is well - finally.

Comment

That's great. Nice you have a vet that will come out. We had to take Belladonna to the vet she was very sick, had a tech friend come out and give her sub Q fluids and antibiotics, she had a fever of 104.6. Got a great FB friend donator to cover the vet visit for me as I am broke as broke can be. So she went the next day. Had a cold go through five of our six cats. In poor Bella it just manifested itself differently. EVeryone else got URIs.

I am glad yours are doing well.

Comment

Bless your big heart for taking care of cats so desperate for help.

My two are alert and doing fine this morning. I sure hope we don't need a vet again until next year's routine care.
              The vet that makes house calls is rare in this small town. And he's a sweet heart - I just love him and his special work.

Comment

Working...
              X