Cats LOVE turkey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cats LOVE turkey!

My goodness. I was slicing the turkey breast to take to my sister's and one of my cats just went wild. It looks like, in the future, I will have to frequently bake turkey!

My cats made a point of being very much on the scene whenever turkey was being prepared. Any kind of poultry but turkey may have been more popular than chicken, maybe because it has more of an odor to it?
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatiramer acetate since December 2020.

Comment

Yes, having to shoo kitties. The shrimp is thawing in cold water, Belladonna is very interested. Had to put a cover on it and weigh it down just in case lol.

Comment

Yes, by all means weigh it down! Those paws and claws can do amazing feats of lifting and poking around.
        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatiramer acetate since December 2020.

Comment

Wouldn't you know?! When I got yesterday the cats were furious for me being gone so long, starving and demanding food. I gave turkey and they walked off. They don't want turkey. They are starving to death but can't eat that stuff.

Comment

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

Jingle ~

What you have described seems to me to be typical "cattitude." They are punishing you for being absent for too long, and maybe the meal was too late, or they missed your company. Imagine them saying to you, "Ha! We'll show you!"

I hope that you're on their good side now, and all is well with you.

Love & Light,

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rose

*Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!

THANKS!

Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Thanks, Rose. Those darn cats are so funny and I'm so happy to live with them.

Comment

Yes, it is important to stay on their good side--even if it means waiting on them hand and foot, or paw and claw.

Comment

Working...
                X