My newest foster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My newest foster

This is Journey, he was rescued off the streets of Michigan with a gunshot wound to his face. Fortunately, a couple of rescues and an awesome dentist got together and saved his jaw. He lost a little but he was infected and had shrapnel and bone fragments left behind. Vet removed it and he is all healed up and eating normally.

Oh, it's wonderful that the poor cat was rescued. He sure loves to be petted!

Comment

I'm so glad you were willing and able to rescue Journey! It's dangerous out there especially if you're a cat wandering around. Looks as if Journey will have better days ahead and I'm sure he'll appreciate them.
      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

((((((Chris)))))) ~

Thank you so much and God Bless You, the rescuers, and vet for saving Journey's life. For all of that trauma, he certainly seems to be mellow and quite content to let you pet him all day. I hope he finds a loving forever home.

Love & Light,

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rose

*Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!

THANKS!
        Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Chris, thanks for the video of Journey and thank you for your work.

ANN
          There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Comment

Animals can express thanks better than so
            r humans. Sure looks like that’s a grateful. Loving cat. I wish all is well with the rest of this cat’s life. You take care of. Yourself as well as it’s nice to see you online.

Comment

houghchrst you have such a good heart! It is awesome to know how much care you have for animals. Good job! How I wish that some people wont be so cruel to animals. It is so heartbreaking to see such.

Comment

Working...
              X