No announcement yet.

What's happening? Part 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... ??
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Comment

Originally posted by clouds z
      Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... did you all die of the vaccine? no one comes here now
      Still Alive and actively kicking lol Not yet vaccinated, but planning to do so. How about you?

Comment

hello too tired to read things
        "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Comment

Hi Clouds, currently unvaccinated but hoping to get the Johnson and Johnson Vaccine though I am sure I will not have a choice. I figure J&J had a lot more time to figure things out and see how the others are doing. I am not looking forward to the sides but I may get lucky and not have any.

Things are going the same here, still rescuing kitties. Have yet to clean off my catio. Queen Belladonna pushed her way through a corner of the screened door and got outside so they are banned to the indoors until I get some repairs made again. It's a hot mess out there too.

I have not even been out to the yard to see how things are. I know I have trees down in my little bit of woods. Those need to be cut up and be put in the woodpile. Brandon wants to get my chainsaw out and see if it works. It is brand new so I know it works but I don't trust it since it got repaired. Scares me just the thought of handling one. And having my accident-prone son using it is scary LOL. We had to tear down the little shed my grandfather built. It was coming apart. Brandon was able to easily dismantle it. I had hoped that the bones were good but there was some wood rot so it had to go. Along with my compost bin. CJ and I built that ten years ago and it served it's purpose, gave me some beautiful fertile dirt but it was made out of pallets and those fall apart so that has mostly come down. All to the burn pile.

My ex-MIL had a stroke a couple of nights ago. I feel for the woman despite our differences. I know she is a strong independent woman and absolutely despises the medical community and how everybody talks to her like she is a baby. She has lost her right side movement though is it very slowly coming back already. Brandon lives with her so he found her. He has been at the hospital with her every day. Her own sons have not even seen her yet. One lives in Georgia and intends on coming up eventually and the other is super paranoid and is using the pandemic as an excuse not to see his mother. All because she is in a hospital. I pray she gets her faculties back or she will wind up in a senior/rehabilitative care facility long term.

So of course one of the docs told Brandon that smoking is the leading cause of stroke so he is on a mission to have both of us quit smoking. He already sees the difficulties I am having with my asthma and I have started coughing at night. So yes, it is time. I am getting a lung scan when I get my mammogram this month.

Jared has been put on a beta-blocker because his blood pressure is so high. He is only 20. His blood pressure has been high. He weighs near 300 pounds, he has a big frame so while he is big it doesn't look like he weighs that much. I have stopped buying so much junk food and pop. I have also put on 40 pounds this last year. Neither one of us is active. He even less than me. He has been trying to move more and get up and walk around, visit other parts of the house lol. I have failed him by letting him sit in that room and play on that computer for all these years. I may have killed him. I have to live with that. I have not been a good example and have been an accomplice in his health problems.

Well, that all went dark for a moment there. Rose my house is still a hot mess. My bedroom is the worst and the bathroom, well let's just say I would deter anyone but us from seeing it. I can't get the rust stains off of my shower walls. I used a toilet bowl cleaner one time that worked awesomely but I don't know what brand it was and so far I am having no luck repeating the process. My water is horrible.

Jared bought me a couple Diamond Painting kits for my birthday, I love them. I missed crafting so much. My room has been turned over to cats, which I have two right now. Here is a link if anyone is interested. Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... I have three canvasses. I just listen to the radio or audible books while I am doing it.

Well that is all for now. I have been on an even keel mentally. The raise in Latuda seems to have helped a bit. BUT, I still am lethargic. I wonder if all the meds I take contribute to my depression. I can't talk to a pharmacologist.

Comment

Hi houghchrst! Hope everything is fine. I'm sorry about what happened to your ex, but you planning to visit her?

Comment

Originally posted by Soiled View Post
              Hi Jingle, Hi everyone!

Praying for your recovery jingle. hugs hugs hugs

My sister-in-law just gave birth a few weeks ago via Cesarean section, and it was a healthy baby boy. The baby is with us - my mom, my son, and me. The baby can't be with the mom and dad because of the Covid situation. My sister-in-law was tested positive upon delivery, so they have to isolate her and the baby. But after a few days of having medicines, the 2nd swabbing result came negative, so they were able to go home but separately until the 14-day quarantine is over. The baby's 1st pediatric check-up will be this coming Monday, and hopefully, the recommendation would be good so that the baby will be with his mom and dad.

Praying that this pandemic would be over...

Keep safe everyone :)
              Good thing the baby's Covid test was negative. Hoping and praying for safety and good health to your family.

Comment

Well my opinion on the J&J vaccine was obviously a bust. I have been and had my first Moderna injection. Pain in upper shoulder could have used some ice the next day but I just took it easy. Get my second on the 14th. Jared and I both. Brandon needs to get his. Was a quick and easy drive thru.

Lost a friend of over 30 years to Covid two days ago. Guess he had been sick for a while but was so busy taking care of his girlfriend and their wedding preparations that he didn't take care of himself. They think he already had a partially collapsed lung when he finally went into the hospital. Then his heart rate was high but his oxygen levels never recovered. He developed Sepsis. It is all just terrible. Having a hard time right now.

Comment

Chris, I'm so sorry you lost a friend to COVID-19. This is one brutal pandemic.

jingle, how are you doing?

SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatiramer acetate since December 2020.

Comment

Working...
                  X