Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe ill stop coming here

maybe ill explain later
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Awww clouds, don't leave. I know we don't post a lot but many of us are still here.

Comment

Oh why! You have been a pillar here.

Comment

i was logged in on the brave browser but i couldnt log in on avg browser..i guess opera browser is also ok

they say i talk about politics too much and i should stop
        "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Comment

i guess im here but few are anymore

Comment

Working...
          X