Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you ever feel anxious and lonely in this Covid19 outbreak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Soiled I am hesitant in taking the vaccine. I feel unsafe with it. Well, probably because it was only made in less than a year. Probably flu related illnesses are being studied for years but this Coronavirus shocked us all.

Comment

An update to my earlier post in this thread:

I no longer have so many doubts about the vaccine that I won't get it. I will get it--though I'm not really willing to wait in line for hours for it, and so I'm going to wait until it is offered specifically to me. The medical group that my doctors belong to is going to send out a memo letting people know when and how they are offering the vaccine.

This is far too tricky a disease to risk getting. In my apartment building (58 units, all occupied by seniors, some very disabled--at least 4 that I know of are bedridden) there are now 3 confirmed COVID-19 cases.
      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatiramer acetate since December 2020.

Comment

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

i wouldnt trust covid vaccines
        "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Comment

about the same

stop living in fear
          "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Comment

plandemic video

Comment

Working...
            X