Tips On How To Cope Up With Stress In Homeschooling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by funnylegs4 View Post
    I transitioned "back to traditional" school when I went into college. From what I remember it really helped to take some test prep/test taking workshops in a school like environment and structure the end of my homeschool experience more like traditional i.e more work with a tighter deadline so the transition did not feel like a major change. If transitioning back to traditional you may need paperwork proving you completed certain hrs in homeschool in certain states. If transitioning to college you need a GED to prove you finished/graduated in homeschool high school for colleges to accept the student's application. Community college is more open to homeschoolers enrolling. Does this help??
    Thanks @funnylegs4. this is so helpful. So I need to compile everything, just like making a portfolio as proof of the activities and progress of my son if we decide to transition back to traditional schooling? And take a pre-test? Did I get it clearly?

Do you have any suggestion on a good resource on singaporean Math?

Thank you so much, you have been such a big help!

Comment

funnylegs4 Any good resource for Singaporean Math - well if you have I would really appreciate it. thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by daughtergaited View Post
        funnylegs4 Any good resource for Singaporean Math - well if you have I would really appreciate it. thanks!
        I am looking for one too. The one I saw is a textbook reference and an online platform. Other than those, I cant look for an online website that caters to Singaporean Math.

Comment

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

I Googled Singapore Math, since I don't know anything about it, and I found this:

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

Love & Light,

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rose

*Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!

THANKS!
          Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Originally posted by Earth Mother 2 Angels View Post
            ((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

I Googled Singapore Math, since I don't know anything about it, and I found this:

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

Love & Light,

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rose

*Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!

THANKS!

Thank you Earth Mother 2 Angels . I think I also visited that site and revisited again when you shared it. Thanks a lot!

Comment

Working...
            X