Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uyghur music (Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region - CHINA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uyghur music (Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region - CHINA)

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

i speak a little arabic but im not muslim
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Comment

Wow! This is really pretty! I don't know Arabic either, nor am I Muslim but I enjoy the sound of the language. Thanks for sharing!
      Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
      My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

Comment

Originally posted by funnylegs4 View Post
        Wow! This is really pretty! I don't know Arabic either, nor am I Muslim but I enjoy the sound of the language. Thanks for sharing!
        I do too even I dont understand anything But it sounds really nice :) Thanks @clouds z

Comment

they dont speak arabic

Comment

they speak Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

Comment

Originally posted by clouds z View Post
              they speak Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
              Cool! Thanks! Fascinating!
              Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
              My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

Comment

Originally posted by clouds z View Post
                Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
                It sounds Arabic. Do China and Arabian nations shared some culture before?

Comment

Working...
                X