Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free COVID-19 test kits can be ordered (US)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free COVID-19 test kits can be ordered (US)

This doesn't seem to fit well in any of the categories. Do we need a COVID-19 section, I wonder? Anyway, free COVID-19 home test kits (4 to a household) can now be ordered through a USPS Website:

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Thank you very much. It was fast and easy for me to order them. I think it's simple for me to have the test done but almost impossible for my sister. I'll take these tests to her. It's a big blessing.

Comment

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

Father denied heart transplant because he won’t get Covid vaccine

i bet he paid for mask
      Last edited by clouds z; 01-26-2022, 10:29 AM.

Comment

My 4 free tests came in the mail today. They are exactly like the ones I bought recently.
        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

I think I ordered mine the same day as yours .... Maybe mine will be here tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
          X