Oh, it's cold!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, it's cold!

Here in Missouri the temperature right now is 39*. I just turned on my furnace for the first time this season.

Here in Oregon the earliest first frost is said to be October 15, and the nights are cold now. I'm expecting a freeze to kill off some of my patio plants any day now. They always look so sad when the frost hits them.
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatiramer acetate since December 2020.

Comment

I don't mind cold but I dread snow and ice. Oh, I dread slick roads.

Comment

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

jingle and agate ~

I do not envy you or anyone, who lives in a frosty climate. I lived in the Midwest for several years, and the winters were brutal. I was happy to return to California. Our temperature dropped to 48 degrees the other night, and I turned on my furnace. I know that I wouldn't do well in a very cold climate these days.

I hope everyone has a mild winter. We deserve a break of some kind.

Stay warm, well and safe ~

Love & Light,

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rose

*Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!

THANKS!

Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

We no lived in northern Iowa until the winter of 2020. We moved just before Covid-19 hit. It’s in the Smoky Mountains so it still gets a bit cold, but it’s mid November now and we’re supposed to have a high of 70 Wednesday (November 17th). :P

Comment

Working...
          X