Oh, it's HOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, it's HOT

It's 93* here at 7:40 PM. And tomorrow it's supposed to get over 100*.

Too bad the heat is arriving already! It's warming up here too though not that warm. In a couple of days it will be 99' according to the forecast and we have had a couple of days in the high 90s. Really unwelcome.

Hope you can cling to the shade and keep cool.
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatiramer acetate since December 2020.

Comment

Weather here has been a bit bizarre, course it is Michigan. Down in the low 70s then up to the mid 80s. Spring one day then midsummer the next.

Comment

Chris, the way I remember Midwest weather is winter one day and summer the next. Some years there seemed to be no spring. Hard to take those extreme changes.
        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatiramer acetate since December 2020.

Comment

It's already 87* before noon - but it's not supposed to be another record breaking day, just high 90s. Tomorrow, Sunday, will be hot but Monday's high is supposed to in the low 70s!!

Comment

Hi Jingle, I hope it’s cooled off where you are. We had a beautiful, long downpour yesterday and it cooled off last night. This morning at 7:30 it was 54! I’m looking forward to getting some work done in the garden and elsewhere.

ANN
            There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Comment

its going to be 70 Fahrenheit today -thats all
              "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Comment

Wow, clouds - that's a cool temperature for July 15. It's going to be 90 here, but then rain and much cooler temps for the next week. Suits me!!

Comment

Working...
                X