Great Cookies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Cookies

Last night I started making a double batch of these. It's a time consuming recipe and worth every second.

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

Wooowww!!! just visited the site and indeed....looks soooo yummy. Would love to try them :)Thank you for sharing

Comment

Thanks SweetChoc ... I LOVE a good new recipe to try. And yesterday I was in a store for the usual grocery shopping and saw a new magazine, Southern Living Cookies & Bars. The price was $12.99 for a magazine!!
      I like reading new cookie recipes so much I decided to buy that expensive magazine. And, after I spent some time reading, I was VERY happy that I had bought it. It has more than a dozen new cookie recipes I have to try. I'm a happy baker.

Comment

may i join in onyour conversation, i can't resist. oh they do look so good. i started collecting recipes back in the 60's while i was in a larger city stayinf at a VA hospital while mydaddy was being treated for cancer. i have so many recipes by now. and tho i seldom cook because i cannot manage it all i can while away an afternoon daydeaminglooking at my recipies and daydreamng how nice it would be to prepare things for compzny like i use to do. aq good timrs indeed. i'd like to get hubby interested in helping make these. it takes both of us thesd days. yhose cookies are callinf my naame,l/ol.

Comment

Please, please Joy --- do join in the conversation. Please just start a conversation if you want to talk. Hearing from you is a JOY!!

I have many, many, many recipes for cookies, lots for candy, some for cake and brownies and some for 'food' stuff. My problem is what to do with so many cookies. I used to be able to take lots to the local police department. And I used to belong to a church where I took goodies to the childrens' classes every Sunday and the school every Monday. That was so much fun.

Comment

Originally posted by jingle View Post
            Thanks SweetChoc ... I LOVE a good new recipe to try. And yesterday I was in a store for the usual grocery shopping and saw a new magazine, Southern Living Cookies & Bars. The price was $12.99 for a magazine!!
            I like reading new cookie recipes so much I decided to buy that expensive magazine. And, after I spent some time reading, I was VERY happy that I had bought it. It has more than a dozen new cookie recipes I have to try. I'm a happy baker.
            Glad you bought the cookie magazine . It will be worth it. Dont forget to share a few recipes you've found in the magazine. Would love to try them too

Comment

Hi SweetChoco. This weekend I tried another new recipe. WOW! I found a recipe for "Chunk Wild Cookies" (what a name!) on Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... . The best cookies I ever made.
              Sunday morning I took a bag of them to a lovely woman at church who also likes to bake. She said they were the best cookies she had ever tasted.
              King Arthur flour always has good recipes but this was downright INCREDIBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by jingle View Post
                Hi SweetChoco. This weekend I tried another new recipe. WOW! I found a recipe for "Chunk Wild Cookies" (what a name!) on Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... . The best cookies I ever made.
                Sunday morning I took a bag of them to a lovely woman at church who also likes to bake. She said they were the best cookies she had ever tasted.
                King Arthur flour always has good recipes but this was downright INCREDIBLE!
                Hi @jingle! Sorry to reply so late. Please share a few pics of your cookies. How wild are your chunk cookies .
                Have you tried baking cookies with a bit of liquor in them? How was it? I am planning to try a few and see how they would taste.

Comment

Here's another REALY good cookie recipe......STRAWBERRY CRINKLE COOKIES

" Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... "

When I was looking at the recipe I saw that I needed strawberry extract and what I bought was a very new extract/flavoring so it did not turn the dough pink. My cookies did not look like the ones
                  show with the recipe but the taste is incredible.

Comment

Those strawberry crinkle cookies would look really festive as holiday cookies.
                    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatiramer acetate since December 2020.

Comment

Hope you could share pics of your baked goodies .

agate yes indeed, the strawberry sweet-sour taste could be a variety apart from chocolate ones.

Comment

I wish I could SweetChoc -- BUT using that cell phone to take photos then transferring them to the Internet is beyond me.

Comment

I know what you mean, jingle. I've tried it once or twice and just haven't wanted to learn a whole new bunch of steps to go through, I guess. One of these days maybe we'll get around to it, do you think?

I still have my rather nice camera that takes film. Remember film? Then I got the hang of a digital camera and thought I was really up to the minute once I'd mastered that and even learned how to transfer the photos to my PC.

Then along came the cellphone with not one but two cameras. One of them is "better" than the other. That's about all I know.
                          SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatiramer acetate since December 2020.

Comment

Cant you access the site via mobile phone?

Comment

I just tried another new (for me) recipe --- a REALLY good cookie. Chewy Glazed Lemon Cookies. Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

Comment

Working...
                              X