Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

marijuana and renal failure

multiple studies regarding MMJ
    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
    Last edited by houghchrst; 01-08-2018, 03:24 AM.

I used cannabis on the recommendation of a doctor and he helped me.

Comment

The test was fine, but I think they need to add more questions there and the ability to write down your opinion on one of the pages. I have been using cannabis for treatment for a year now, and, despite me being a skeptic, it did work and still does. I regularly get some from Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register.... It helps me get rid of my back pains and anxiety issues. I know that there are different opinions on cannabis being good for your health. I am not a professional doctor to say something about this. Still, I think that many painkillers cause worse consequences for the body than some good cannabis.

Comment

Cannabis may have medicinal benefits for treating symptoms of advanced chronic kidney disease and end-stage renal disease, including as a pain adjuvant, potentially reducing the need for opioids. Cannabis does not seem to affect kidney function in healthy individuals. Whenever you see such information online, you can easily say that it is fake information that stops people from using cannabis for medical purposes. I always Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... for medical purposes, which helps to fight stress and never has any negative effects on other organs.

Comment

Working...
        X