Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lyme disease cause paralysis and eye issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lyme disease cause paralysis and eye issues?

My friend has became paralyzed and is now experiencing progressive vision loss because their Lyme disease was completely untreated. Are there any support groups on Zoom or in Miami for people with neurologic problems from Lyme disease? Are there any tips on how to use a white cane for blind from a wheelchair?
    Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

Well, this might be of some help though the support groups listed aren't in Miami. Maybe some of the other resources listed will lead to something useful:

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

If your friend has paralysis, I'm not sure that's ever a feature in Lyme disease. Could there be something else going on with your friend's health?

There are quite a few resources for blind people, and O&M (Orientation and Mobility) training seems to be the way to learn to use a white cane while in a wheelchair. This tells a little about it:

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

Working...
    X