Happy December Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy December Roll Call

It's December. How's everyone's year shaping up? I hope you all have a good and safe holiday season.

Hi Purple, I finally got over my glutening that started after getting a crown. It took about 4 months. I will need more crowns so I sure hope that we can figure out what went wrong. Currently my kids and I are in good health. My son hasn't missed a day of school since starting college. My daughter is graduating from university a year early due to credit for lots of AP courses in high school. Pretty soon she plans to be financially independent. It's all quite something to experience as a parent.

Comment

Originally posted by GFStephanie View Post
      Hi Purple, I finally got over my glutening that started after getting a crown. It took about 4 months. I will need more crowns so I sure hope that we can figure out what went wrong. Currently my kids and I are in good health. My son hasn't missed a day of school since starting college. My daughter is graduating from university a year early due to credit for lots of AP courses in high school. Pretty soon she plans to be financially independent. It's all quite something to experience as a parent.
      Oh, good. I'm glad your kids are doing all right, but sorry about the glutening when you got your crown. Take care, and have a good holiday season.

Comment

Working...
      X