Tuesday night owl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday night owl

It's so very quiet. Maybe the chronics have some good meds and are getting some sleep. I'm jealous. What I really need is a good hot tub and my physical therapy increased to twice a week. Now that would feel fantastic. I just may reopen the party room. If nobody minds, I think I could move it to the Chronic board. I've looked around and found a nice location and the owner said we could put in a hot tub. Some nice cozy chairs by the fire place. Lurkers, former regulars would always be welcome if only to drop by and leave a message.. I'm thinking of Rose tonight. There's a time to inhale and a time to exhale. Both are important. There's also a time to truly grieve and a time to rest. I pray for restorative sleep. Hugs.
    Last edited by LeBieu; 04-21-2020, 07:45 PM.

((((((LeBieu)))))) ~

Thank you so much for your thoughts. I'm trying to breathe, to rest, and to sleep. Bless You!

I don't see why you shouldn't bring in a hot tub for the party room. I hope you attract some absent members, but there are plenty of us here, who could join in. Give a try!

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

What a day!!! Didn't sleep last night because the entire spine was in rebellion. My PT showed up a day early, thankfully. After an hour of TLC, I crashed for five hours. . Now I won't sleep tonight but I gladly take it as it comes. Restful sleep, all around .

Comment

Lebluie = Go for the hot tub. Got to get my spa tup going again. Good to see other people here.

Blessings
        Alex44
        AKA revstevefirewalker

PS. Hi Rose - Good to see you back - Know it's been a hard road.

Comment

Working...
        X