• Earth Mother 2 Angels
    replied

Screen Shot 2021-09-09 at 4.36.27 PM.png

((((((Alex)))))) ~

Wherever you are on your journey,

I am grateful that we met,

That we connected in Spirit with Love,

And that you are in a Sacred Place.

Peace and Light surround you now and forever.

God Bless You ~

Love & Light,

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rose

Leave a comment:

• agate
    replied
    alex44, where are you?

In these uncertain times we get concerned about those who aren't heard from.

I hope you'll be up to checking in soon.

Leave a comment:

• Earth Mother 2 Angels
    replied
    ((((((Alex)))))) ~

The passage of time since your last post makes me wish that you had someone, who could post here to keep us informed.

Just know that your light shines forever, and you are loved. Prayers and Angels surround you enveloping you in Peace and Love.

For You Skypilot ~

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
    God Bless You ~

Love & Light,

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rose

Leave a comment:

• Earth Mother 2 Angels
    replied
    ((((((Alex)))))) ~

You haven't checked in for 11 days, so I am very concerned about you. You continue to be in my prayers, and I ask God to grant you peace and that you will feel Spirit's presence surrounding you every moment.

You are loved, dear friend.

God Bless You and Hold You in the Palms of His Hands

Love & Light,

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rose

*Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!

Leave a comment:

• Earth Mother 2 Angels
    replied
    ((((((Alex)))))) ~

Thinking of you ~

Light

DIVINE LIGHT SHINES IN AND THROUGH ME.

God’s radiant light is always present in my life. Even at times when my human eyes may see only darkness, I know that there is always light behind it. I hold to the truth that any apparent gloom is temporary and will yield to light and joy.

When I turn within, I visualize being surrounded by and filled with spiritual light—the very truth of my being. Indeed, it is the truth about each and every person on earth. I take some time to see this light present in all people and situations in the world.

I trust in the spiritual illumination within to give me all the guidance I need. Listening for the still, small voice, I am directed to my highest good. I can always use the light of God to brighten my way.

It is you who light my lamp; the Lord, my God, lights up my darkness.—Psalm 18:28
    You are in my prayers ~

Love & Light,

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rose

Leave a comment:

• alex44
    replied
    Rose, Everyone - Bless All of you.- J like "Grace".
    Later
    Blessings
    Alex44

Leave a comment:

• Earth Mother 2 Angels
    replied
    ((((((Alex)))))) ~

Grace

THE GRACE OF GOD IS ALWAYS AT WORK IN MY LIFE.

Many times, I think of God’s grace as something amazing that happens at a time of need. However, grace is so much more than this. It is in and all around me every single day.

Grace is God’s unconditional love in expression. When I read something that uplifts me or I take part in a spiritual activity, I am immersed in grace. Anytime I receive an unexpected blessing or kindness from someone, I am being touched by the grace of Spirit.

When I pray for others, help someone in need, or show my appreciation, God’s grace is expressing through me. As part of my divine identity, grace is part of me, mine to freely share as perfect love.

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God.—Ephesians 2:8
    You are in my prayers and in my heart.

Please check in, if you can, or ask a friend to check in for you.

God Bless You ~

Love & Light,

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rose

Leave a comment:

• alex44
    replied
    Thank You
    Alex44

Leave a comment:

• Earth Mother 2 Angels
    replied
    ((((((Alex))))))) ~

You have to make it clear to your attorney and your Executor of your Will that you want to carry Cynthia's diploma and ordination papers, and maybe a photograph of her or the two of you, as well as the clothing you want to wear. Make sure that they know where all of these items are in your home, so they can find them easily.

You didn't mention how often your Hospice nurse visits. Your Hospice Nurse is the lead in your case, and s/he should be consulted about everything you are dealing with, including these decisions. Discuss the Adderall with your Hospice Nurse. I cannot advise you on this.

Hospice is about making your life as comfortable as possible.

You continue to be in my prayers, and I send you healing, positive energy for strength and clarity and peace ~

Love & Light,

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rose

Leave a comment:

• alex44
    replied
    Thank You - That is a wonderful idea. I will carry the documents with me when i go - i am still planning the final issues. In spite of everything, I wear a happy face even though I am scared witless. My apppatite isnt, that is OK. I do spark it even though I am leery of all drugs, even that. I am conflicted on the use of adderal, a half did not do much and so far I have t have been too scared to try a whole one - we will see. Thank you and everyone for your support - I have stopped seeing some people who were not healthy for me - that hurt - but I am happier now.
    Blessings
    Alex44
    AKA Skypilot

Leave a comment:

• Earth Mother 2 Angels
    replied
    ((((((Alex)))))) ~

Orgain is full of nutrients, but it isn't medication. It is supplemental nutrition. Are you still getting Meals on Wheels? How is your appetite? Orgain will give you additional protein, which is important for people with cancer.

Surrounding yourself with people, who treat you with kindness and respect, is not snobbish. Some relationships are unhealthy, and it is important to recognize those people, who lift you up rather than bring you down.

How often do you see your Hospice nurse? S/he should be informing you regularly about your status and explaining to you what you should expect on the rest of your journey. If that isn't happening, then please speak to your Hospice nurse and ask questions. Make a list of questions, so you can remember them, when you speak to your Hospice nurse.

I understand your grief for your beloved Cynthia. It has been a little over 14 months since Jim passed, and 2 years since Jonathan passed, and my grief is still raw and fresh.

As for her diploma and ordination papers, you might consider having them with you, when you are either buried or cremated. Michael, Jonathan and Jim were cremated, and each one of them took a family photo and special items with them. I will do the same, and then our ashes will be combined into a reef to be placed into the ocean.

My only other thought is giving them to Cynthia's family.

You continue to be in my prayers, and I ask for Divine Guidance for you on everything you are confronting now.

Love & Light,

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rose

Leave a comment:

• alex44
    replied
    I am at a loss and this one is hurting my soul - My dear wife Cynthia, and me both went to collage. we became ministers.. She passed in 2017, different topic. Anyway, What do I do with all of her certificates, Her diploma, her Ordination papers? I am at a loss - I am thinking the best thing would be to burn them after a short ceremony honoring her. It was just her and me, words cannot describe the grief I still feel for her - losing her - after almost thirty years. Help me with this one, folks. I want to honor her and I don't want her work just tossed into the trash.

Blessings
    Alex44
    AKA Skypilot

Leave a comment:

• alex44
    replied
    Rose, Headspin, Ann, And all the other good folk here - THANK YOU - your support means a lot right now. I am investigating the orgain, because I don't like taking pills, I do so because I have to, but when it comes to food, i am doing my best to eat, and healthy at that. I balance the time I have out by not driving, (Someone one else does), not staying out late, and resting and meditating. Yes, Kareoke is getting harder. but the Joy I get from singing and being an entertainer is PRICELESS And have improved the quality of my friends, and not to sound snobbish, I have weeded out some folk. I love everyone, i don't judge, but as folk have pointed out, I have to be careful of whom I run with. Thank Ya'll for that. I am ok, i enjoy my home, I just wish i knew more about my status. That is the worst of it, not knowing. That's ok - The good lord will guide me - somewhere it say's in the Bible "The LORD will not give you more then you can handle". Have a good one - I am a Night Owl, so be it.

Blessings
    Alex44
    AKA Skypilot

Leave a comment:

• Earth Mother 2 Angels
    replied
    ((((((Alex)))))) ~

I don't know how you have the energy to even try socializing and karaoke.

Orgain is a plant-based nutritional supplement, invented by a physician, who is also a cancer survivor. I ordered it on line for Jim at:

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

You could do a search for it to see if any stores in your area sell it. Health food stores are the most likely to carry it.

Jim loved it. It's nutritious and healthy, with all natural ingredients and no chemicals, unlike Ensure or Boost.

Try to pace yourself, so that you have enough energy to address your will and other matters. You need to rest.

Sending prayers for peace and comfort for you ~

Love & Light,

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rose

Leave a comment:

• Headspin
    replied
    I really did not have much of a choice 20 years ago, when my body gave out on me. Then a couple of years later, my doctor put me on a couple of pain medications, which I was forced to go off of this past year. I've dealt with depression, social anxiety, general anxiety, PTSD, along with the Chronic Pain. I did try working again the first year, but it just did not work out.

Alex, I pray that the Lord will guide you in this decision. 1Timothy 4:8 "For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come." Try not to worry about what your body is doing, and simply spend time with the Lord.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X