• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earth Mother 2 Angels
    replied
    ((((((Alex)))))) ~

I'm here if you want to share.

Tears are cleansing, and they chemically reduce stress. Laughter also serves that purpose. So, for balance, it is important that we find moments of laughter and tears every day. It is healthy, it is healing to laugh and cry, Alex. Let it all out.

Remember to breathe, in through your nose, exhale through your mouth. Remember to rest and relax your body from head to toe. Remember to visualize your Special Place.

As I mentioned above, please be honest with your Hospice care providers, so that they can help you through this. They have resources, with much fewer obstacles in getting what you need.

Surrounding you with healing, positive energy, and prayers for peace, comfort, strength, and guidance.

Love & Light,

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rose

*Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!

THANKS!

Leave a comment:

• alex44
    replied
    Rose _ Thank YOU - More later - had a talk w Nieghbor = Crying
    Blessings and thank You

Leave a comment:

• Earth Mother 2 Angels
    replied
    ((((((Alex)))))) ~

Actually, no one knows how long they have to live, with or without a cancer diagnosis. So, your focus should be directed to each day as it comes. Think about what you can do each day to help you feel better.

What is your favorite music? Music is therapeutic, so sort out some artists or songs and play them. Feel your feelings. Cry, move to the sound and feel it.

While you're listening to the music, visualize you shooting the rapids in the Colorado River. Take yourself there through your visualization.

You are exhausted, and your appetite is being affected by all that your body is enduring. The meds, cancer, etc. I encourage you to think about the Orgain supplement, which Jim drank for protein and vitamins.

Please tell all of your hospice care nurses how you are feeling, so that they can help you.

You are in my prayers, Alex ~

God Bless You ~

Love & Light,

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rose

THANKS!

Leave a comment:

• alex44
    replied
    Thank All of you - I guess reality is setting in, as I am very sad and depressed. I want to live to the fullest while I can. Problem is, I don't have any idea how long that will e. I am going to push harder for answers, I know they can make educated guess's. I don't know. I have one doctor saying I can stop the diabetic med's - Why or why not? My appetite stinks. I eat what I want to when I want to. I am not trying to hurry things, every day that Spirit gives me, I treasure. I still want to shoot the Colorado River, before I can't. we will see. Thank you all - I am not a quitter - I am a doer, but I am also tired.
    Blessings
    Alex44

PS Rose - thank you for the verse.
    A.

Leave a comment:

• Earth Mother 2 Angels
    replied
    ((((((Alex)))))) ~

Here is today's Daily Word ~

Weave

I WEAVE THE TAPESTRY OF MY LIFE.

My life is like an intricate tapestry. There are threads of all kinds, of various colors and textures. Woven together, they create a design unlike any other, a beautiful and ever-evolving work of art.

The decisions I make and the actions I take are the tapestry’s colors and textures. Together, they create a pattern that is uniquely mine. The dark, tattered threads of the tough times are woven with rich, vibrant strands of unlimited possibility. The end of one thread is tied to the beginning of another in an ongoing creation.

God is within each thread. I am grateful for my faith that helps me believe in possibility and for my imagination, which fuels my vision. I weave my life into a most beautiful masterpiece.

All the skillful women spun with their hands, and brought what they had spun in blue and purple and crimson yarns and fine linen.—Exodus 35:25
    Peace, Blessings, and Love to You, Alex ~

And many prayers and healing energy ~

Love & Light

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rose

THANKS!

Leave a comment:

• alex44
    replied
    GOD BLESS YOU - you put into words that which I could not. Thank you for understanding - I am quite sure of my decision, I continue to pray. meditate, and think on life. Thank everyone and I will continue to document my journey. Too overwhelmed with emotion too continue.

Blessings
    Alex44

Leave a comment:

• Earth Mother 2 Angels
    replied
    ((((((Alex)))))) ~

I completely understand your decision, and, like Chris, I respect it.

Initially, Jim's prognosis was 6 months to a year. He chose treatments and battling it so that he could remain with Jonathan and me. While he lived for 3 1/2 years, his quality of life was altered significantly with constant appointments, tests, treatments, side effects, and other issues.

But, he also hadn't endured all that you have prior to his cancer diagnosis. He didn't have chronic pain, diabetes, etc. In fact, doctors and nurses were stunned that he wasn't taking any prescription medications.

In November 2019, I asked Jim's radiology oncologist, "How much time will these 15 treatments buy Jim?"

The doctor replied, "I can't answer that question, because everyone responds differently." He is a very young physician, and he treads lightly with patients and family.

Jim's condition deteriorated after those treatments, and he passed in April 2020. Those 15 days of treatment, every day for 3 weeks, gave him 6 more months. But, he suffered increasingly during them.

There is a huge difference between living and existing.

One of the reasons why we believe that Jim fared as well as he did is that he took CBD capsules. If you can acquire some CBD gel capsules or tinctures to add to your other meds, you might find that it boosts your immune system. THC capsules/edibles are also beneficial in controlling pain and improving appetite. It is legal in your state. So search the internet for home delivery of MMJ products.

I am grateful that Hospice is in place and already helping you to feel better. Hospice nurses are known to be kind and compassionate. May you have the best care available throughout your journey.

We are here to support you and love you every step of the way, Alex. God brought all of us together for a reason. We have each other. We are not alone.

Remember that God and Angels are watching over you. Continue breathing exercises, meditation, prayer, and try to get outside occasionally for some fresh air and sunshine.

Healing, positive energy and prayers for you are on the way everyday, Alex.

God Bless You and Hold You in the Palms of His Hands.

Love & Light,

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rose

THANKS!

Leave a comment:

• houghchrst
    replied
    Alex, my friend, I respect your choice, though my heart aches. I hope you take us with you on your journey. I will be here. BIG ((((HUGS)))) and prayers.

Leave a comment:

• alex44
    replied
    Hi All - thank you ALL for your thoughts and prayers.. I suppose I did cheat a little in not sharing my decision. After many years of being poked, prodded, surgeries and endless lab's and tests, living with many chronic conditions, and having recently got a terminal prognosis, 12 to 18 Mo. if I am Lucky? W/O treatment, or 2-4 yr's of more of the same (Maybe) W/ treatment, w, NO fine dining, no drinking, No nothing, probably no driving after awhile, no travel, - No More. I am a spiritual man, A minister in fact and after much thought and work with my Pastor, I have decided to go into Hospice. They have provided already a better quality of life, A lot more pain relief, THE VA is STINGY and don't rock the boat, Don't do this or that or your med's are gone - No, I am going to live to the fullest, as in celebrate life. In short, I would rather celebrate life then to lie up in a sick bed and all that entails. Let the Journey begin!.
    Blessings
    Alex44
    I Love everyone here!!

Leave a comment:

• houghchrst
    replied
    Alex you cheated lol. You have not told us your decision. I am hoping that the 'see you around' is a clue. Hugs and prayers to you Alex.

Leave a comment:

• Earth Mother 2 Angels
    replied
    ((((((Alex)))))) ~

Are you willing to share with us what decision you made? You know that we will support and love you regardless of your decision.

You continue to be in my prayers, and I send you healing, positive energy. Blessings Alex.

Love & Light,

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rose

THANKS!

Leave a comment:

• alex44
    replied
    Hello all - God Bless ALL of you - And a big shout out to Mr. M. Wiens, Rose, and Houghchrist.as well as the rest of the gang. I have made my decision, I am still praying, meditating, etc. I am a Spiritualist, my faith is strong. The only thing i can say is "Be Careful What You Ask For ' you might get it and another oldie is "Sometimes the having is not so much as the wanting" Bless everyone, I will be around.
    Blessings
    Alex44

Leave a comment:

• Earth Mother 2 Angels
    replied
    ((((((Alex)))))) ~

It has been awhile, since you last checked in. I just want to remind you that you are in my prayers, and that I ask for God's Divine Intervention to guide you through your journey.

Many blessings upon you ~

Love & Light,

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rose

THANKS!

Leave a comment:

• Mike Weins
    replied
    Hi (((Alex)))

While nobody can decide what's best for you, we can be here to support you in whichever choice you make, even if you change your mind.

Leave a comment:

• houghchrst
    replied
    Alex, thinking of you and praying for you. Sending BIG (((((HUGS))))) and healing energy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X