No announcement yet.

What would YOU do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alex, thinking of you and praying for you. Sending BIG (((((HUGS))))) and healing energy.

Comment

Hi (((Alex)))

While nobody can decide what's best for you, we can be here to support you in whichever choice you make, even if you change your mind.
      Question: Why can't I post links or pictures?
      Question: Why can't I have a signature, avatar, or profile picture?
      Question: What's wrong with my account?

Answer: You are in the "registered users" user group. This group is very limited in what it can do. This will annoy spammers to no end Just keep posting once you have been registered for 30 days and have made 11 posts your account will be "unlocked".

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people who's posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
      Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
      Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
      Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
      Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

Easy peasy and will lower your blood pressure. One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

Comment

((((((Alex)))))) ~

It has been awhile, since you last checked in. I just want to remind you that you are in my prayers, and that I ask for God's Divine Intervention to guide you through your journey.

Many blessings upon you ~

Love & Light,

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rose

*Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!

THANKS!
        Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Hello all - God Bless ALL of you - And a big shout out to Mr. M. Wiens, Rose, and Houghchrist.as well as the rest of the gang. I have made my decision, I am still praying, meditating, etc. I am a Spiritualist, my faith is strong. The only thing i can say is "Be Careful What You Ask For ' you might get it and another oldie is "Sometimes the having is not so much as the wanting" Bless everyone, I will be around.
          Blessings
          Alex44

Comment

((((((Alex)))))) ~

Are you willing to share with us what decision you made? You know that we will support and love you regardless of your decision.

You continue to be in my prayers, and I send you healing, positive energy. Blessings Alex.

Love & Light,

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rose

*Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!

THANKS!
            Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Alex you cheated lol. You have not told us your decision. I am hoping that the 'see you around' is a clue. Hugs and prayers to you Alex.

Comment

Hi All - thank you ALL for your thoughts and prayers.. I suppose I did cheat a little in not sharing my decision. After many years of being poked, prodded, surgeries and endless lab's and tests, living with many chronic conditions, and having recently got a terminal prognosis, 12 to 18 Mo. if I am Lucky? W/O treatment, or 2-4 yr's of more of the same (Maybe) W/ treatment, w, NO fine dining, no drinking, No nothing, probably no driving after awhile, no travel, - No More. I am a spiritual man, A minister in fact and after much thought and work with my Pastor, I have decided to go into Hospice. They have provided already a better quality of life, A lot more pain relief, THE VA is STINGY and don't rock the boat, Don't do this or that or your med's are gone - No, I am going to live to the fullest, as in celebrate life. In short, I would rather celebrate life then to lie up in a sick bed and all that entails. Let the Journey begin!.
                Blessings
                Alex44
                I Love everyone here!!

Comment

Working...
                X