Returning to forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Returning to forum

Hi. I used to be quite active in this forum when first diagnosed with MS in 2002. Then for a while there were technical difficulties and I wasn’t quite so active. Anyway I’m back.

Welcome back, paj!

I remember your user name but unfortunately no other details at all. I'm afraid that the forum was so active at that time that it was difficult to keep track of people.I've often wondered about all of the people who took such an active part for years and then vanished. Do they ever give this place a thought? It's really nice to know that you have given it a thought and decided to return.

A few people on the MS forum are MIA just now for health reasons, and the holidays keep people occupied, but we're still there.

Looking forward to reading your posts!
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatiramer acetate since December 2020.

Comment

I remember your name paj, but nothing else. Welcome back!
      "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Comment

I also remember your name paj, but like the others that is about it. Please fill us in on how you are doing, etc.
        Virginia

Comment

Welcome back. The more the merrier! I am a new member but a long time lurker.

Comment

Paj, is this you? Heart attack like reactions to Copaxone; mobility challenges at work; friends with Patrice NY; husband was recovering from nasty auto accident? My mother says my memory is so good that I can probably remember things that did not happen.

In any case, Welcome! Follow the chocolate drops to the MS forum.
            ANN
            There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Comment

Working...
            X