Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Approved study

Howdy folks :)

I have given Palma the go ahead to reach out to our members regarding a study regarding "about technology you do or don't use in your daily life, your effort to complete tasks, and your satisfaction with how you complete tasks."

Question: Why can't I post links or pictures?
    Question: Why can't I have a signature, avatar, or profile picture?
    Question: What's wrong with my account?

Answer: You are in the "registered users" user group. This group is very limited in what it can do. This will annoy spammers to no end Just keep posting once you have been registered for 30 days and have made 11 posts your account will be "unlocked".

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people who's posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
    Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
    Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
    Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
    Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

Easy peasy and will lower your blood pressure. One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

Looks interesting to me.

Some of us don't always remember to check the new posts and so may have missed this (as well as several other recent posts by Palma):

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

Thank you for the approval!

Agate, if you are interested can you email my professor @ andrea.fairman@jwu.edu and let her know? She can give you more details if you have any questions or want to learn more.

We'd love to have you!
      Palma

Comment

Thank you, Palma. I have sent an e-mail asking about one of the eligibility requirements. I'm not sure I'm eligible but it never hurts to ask.
        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

Thank you so much Agate! I will follow up with my professor and one of us will get back to you!

Much appreciated in helping us spread the word about our study.

I hope you have a great day!
          Palma

Comment

I wasn't eligible but I understand that there may be another study I would be qualified for.

Comment

Thank you for trying! We really appreciate you taking the time and for showing interest in future studies.

Best,
              Palma

Comment

Working...
              X