Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

jingle ~

For a visual explanation, please look at my post above, #7, for the two screenshots showing the differences between what you are seeing and what I am seeing.

The first screen shot is what I see on Google Chrome. Look at the black line across the top, above the word Forums. Right above that are 3 lines or bars. That is an icon, and when I click on it I have a drop down menu of all of the links, which you see on your screen.

The second screen shot is what you see on your screen, and what I used to see on my Google Chrome. This is from my Safari browser. The links are in a row across the top of the page, under the black line.

We either have one or the other, we can't have both.

I'm grateful that they are there for us either way.

Love & Light,

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rose

*Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!

THANKS!
    Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Yes, thank you, Rose... I've got it

Comment

Hmmm, just installed Chrome and the site looks the same as it does in Firefox on my computer. I wonder if it's a mac setting? It's a bit odd that it suddenly changed for you, it could be the number of links added forced macs version of chrome to condense them. Not sure :(
        Question: Why can't I post links or pictures?
        Question: Why can't I have a signature, avatar, or profile picture?
        Question: What's wrong with my account?

Answer: You are in the "registered users" user group. This group is very limited in what it can do. This will annoy spammers to no end Just keep posting once you have been registered for 30 days and have made 11 posts your account will be "unlocked".

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people who's posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
        Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
        Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
        Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
        Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

Easy peasy and will lower your blood pressure. One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

Comment

Working...
        X