Posts needing approval now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

I just tried to post to agate's thread on behalf of Tom Cat/Ralph about pets, and my post is green and "unapproved." This hasn't happened in quite awhile, so I gather that it is some kind of glitch in the program?

Anyway, please approve my post. It's just about the pets I've had in my life, nothing controversial! (I know that isn't why this is happening!)

Thank you so much!

Love & Light,

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rose

*Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!

THANKS!
    Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

I approved it. Not sure why this continues to happen, but I'll approve messages as soon as I see them like this.
      It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people whose posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
      Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
      Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
      Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
      Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

Moderator #5

Comment

((((((Moderator #5)))))) ~

Thank you so much! I appreciate everything that you do for us, and I hope you know that I am not complaining about these glitches. Actually, I'm just telling you, so that you and Mike can keep track of how things are working with the new platform.

Many blessings upon you for your service to our BT community ~

Love & Light,

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rose

THANKS!
        Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

This also happened to me. There are times when my post needs approval then, others do not. I'm glad this "approval thing" is not happening to me for a month now.

Comment

It seems to be a little glitch or hiccup in the system. Eventually it may turn itself off or someone will figure out a way to stop it from happening unnecessarily. There might be times when it would be useful--I don't know.
            SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatiramer acetate since December 2020.

Comment

((((((Moderators)))))) ~

I wrote a long reply to a new member, and it is awaiting approval:

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

Please approve my posts. Thank you and thank you for all you do for BrainTalk!

Love & Light,

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rose

THANKS!

Comment

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

It is me again, with the same problem: Long post, with links, green, needing approval.

In the New Member Introduction forum:

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

Yesterday, I wrote a long post for Howie's thread, and when I clicked preview, it went grey, and I couldn't retrieve it, so I had to go back to the home page, click "Restore," edit it, and Post it. This has happened to me quite a few times.

We all know, and I admit, that I am verbose. So, does this happen, because of the length of my posts? If so, I'll have to go to writing two posts instead of one, on topics where I tend to expand my response. Said differently: 98% of my posts!

Please approve my post to Deegii, who is trying to find help for her little sister, in Mongolia, where I suspect resources are scarce.

Thank you so much for helping me and keeping BT going!

Love & Light,

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rose

THANKS!

Comment

Working...
                X