A few new pictures of Kathleen’s summer fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few new pictures of Kathleen’s summer fun

8A3EB763-8284-42AA-B7F0-52E17842FC25.jpg2D647237-15BA-434F-839A-56FA52B8D755.jpg91308A72-6798-4213-B8B1-DFD7757ADDE9.jpg8632E240-64B4-4971-A5E3-13FDEF9D0DFD.jpg5479BD27-73B8-45D9-B14B-14980ECDA3E9.jpgB76D5143-E8AC-4E26-893E-26A8670110B8.jpgC6CC50D9-8FDD-41E8-BAE1-C382E4E0F6FD.jpg. Trying to keep busy and be safe. She’s pretty happy doing anything we come up with LOL!
    Mary Grace

((((((Mary Grace)))))) ~

Kathleen is all smiles, and she's enjoying everything obviously! That pool looks quite inviting. And that's a really cool bike!

I'm so very glad that Kathleen is happy. You are such a wonderful family, how could she not be happy?

I'm always delighted to see photos, so please keep 'em coming!

My prayers are always with you ~

Love & Light,

Rose

*Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!
    Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Thank you Rose! She's pretty happy just sitting around watching youtube LOL but I try to find activities to get some exercise everyday. We're going to purchase a basketball hoop to get outside and play. Some days it's just way too hot to go out so we wait till evening for a bike ride. The bike is a godsend she loves it and goes about a mile. She loves boxing with her brother, well almost anything with her brother.
      Mary Grace

Comment

((((((Mary Grace)))))) ~

As I recall, Kathleen is quite fond of basketball. That's a great idea.

Our weather has been remarkably mild so far. I can understand why you'd have to wait until it's cooler to do any activities.

What is Kathleen watching on YouTube? Do you have Netflix? There are probably programs there, which might interest her. Has Kathleen watched everything Bruno Mars has ever recorded?

I just take my hat off to you, Mary Grace, for endeavoring to keep Kathleen active and entertained during this pandemic.

I remember being a single mom with Jonathan and Michael and constantly searching for new things to keep them occupied, active, and filled with enjoyment. Backyard picnics, walks around the neighborhood, taking a drive anywhere. Those are the only things I could do now, but then, we went everywhere and did everything. Like you have with Kathleen ~ concerts, shows, the Prom, your summer vacations ... It's a challenge without all of those opportunities, but you are doing a fantastic job!

Sending lots of love, prayers and healing energy to your entire family. Be safe and be well.

Love & Light,

Rose

*Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!"
        Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Thanks Rose yes, Kathleen loves playing basketball, as well as football and baseball! And boxing with her brother. We will really miss doing her Challenger football games this fall. I'm pretty sure it won't be safe enough by the end of August. Our challenger bowling league was cut short in March. Kathleen also LOVES watching WWE, Go figure LOL. My husband and some friends took her to a live show a couple of years ago and she loved it. Probably because she went with a big group of close friends/family. She's all about loving the ones she's with! She's been mentioning That tomorrow is The Backstreet Boys concert but of course it won't take place. So sad that we won't be going to any of our outdoor concerts. BUT We'll make our own fun for sure. Kathleen watches a huge array of youtube videos! Anything from Sesame street videos to Journey. She loves pretty much all music. It's always been her go to and makes her happy and forget anything that's bothering her. She watched a special on John Denver a couple days ago. We have a couple of CD's for the car that she listens to.We do have netflix and we have Hulu. She watches a lot of old shows on Hulu. My son pays for Hulu and we use the passcode... Once Kathleen "upgraded" the Hulu account on him LOL! She also reads pretty much every night. Something really positive that's come from all this lockdown is she has become way closer to her dad. She makes sure he comes on our bike rides, asks him to play games and read to her, and loves going in the hotub with him. Oh and YES Kathleen has watched everything out there Bruno Mars multiple times for sure. Good memory that she loves Bruno!
          Stay well
          Mary Grace

Comment

Working...
          X