Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: WADA results

Distinguished Community Member

at 11:30 am this morning, Travis said "Going back into hospital. Caring bridge will keep you up to date."

Linnie
    2/27/12

Community Member

The CT showed nothing of worry. Had a horrible nights sleep in there (maybe I should have claimed MRSA to get a room for myself) with the other bed snoring, and watching the race until it was over.

Stacked a second layer of wedges under my bed so I'm tilted more to help with drainage.

Otherwise, nothing new, no changes. Just a snow storm thats sposta bring about a foot of snow.

Again, thanks for the concerns and prayers. That sure helps.

--Travis
    Last edited by Travis from MN; 02-28-2012 at 05:05 PM. Reason: can't spell

Hi Travis,

How are you doing today? I feel sorry for you having a roomate that snores. I know after my surgery I couldn't sleep that well because the nurses were always coming in my room to check me over blood pressure, temp. etc.
    I would just fall asleep and the nurse would come in to check on me. If I may ask are you able to sleep on your side at all? I had to sleep on my back for 6 months Drs. orders. What really bothered me a lot was how the surgery
    caused back pain as well as headaches.

You take it easy and get ready for the snow. I'm under a snow advisory until Thursday morning we're supposed to get snow,sleet and freezing rain starting today (Wed.). I sure hope the storm misses you.

I wish you only the best and May God Bless You! I will keep you in my prayers.

Sue

Community Member

Very difficult to sleep on side. I now have the "wedge" people can buy at Bed Bath and Beyond, so it's nearly impossible to sleep on my side.

I think we already got a good 6-8 inches and it's still falling. Looks like my area may get 12. Just an hour west, Alexandria MN already reported a good foot and it's still falling. My nurse is able to make it around, so I expect to see him later. Not sure if the OT and PT will be able to make it tomorrow due to the schedule being put on hold and reactivated a day later.

We finally had a snow storm. Last time was early in the winter, what, November? And only had a piddly 2 inches another day. so it's no longer a black winter for us.

--Travis

Hi Travis,

I'm sorry to hear that it's difficult to sleep on your side, I know it bothered me for a long time also but I hated sleeping on my back to since I was used to sleeping on my left side.

The storm didn't hit us that bad we got about 3 inches of snow with some freezing rain earlier today (Wed.) but then it changed over to all rain and most of the snow and freezing rain
    are now gone. I'm sure you heard that a few states got hit with tornadoes today and more are on the way for Ohio, PA. and other states along the east coast. I'm now on weather alert
    if the storms do come in to work emergency communications with my ham radio. I hope the tornadoes don't go up your way or hit anyone else. Here's wishing you only the best and
    May God Bless You!

Sue

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678