Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Mama Sue

((((((Mama Sue))))))

Wherever you are, I pray that you are safe, loved, well and healing.

Should you ever find your way here, I hope that your heart will be warmed, knowing that this forum still exists in tribute to your brave and beautiful boys, Bobby and Matthew. Their courage inspired all of us, as does your strength and faith in enduring everything God placed before you.

I hope that other parents of children with Norrie Disease will visit this forum and begin sharing with each other, which was always your greatest goal.

You will forever remain in my heart, thoughts and prayers, dear friend ~

God Bless You ~

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

I "met" Sue on the survivor's of suicide forum. she amazed me with her courage. we kept in touch for awhile. then she moved to Oregon,got a new job,and had met someone. hopefully she has a wonderful life now cause I cannot think of a more deserving woman.

Sue actually gave me strength to go on,figured my issues were nothing compared to what she had gone through. she never complained either.

we miss you Sue,so if you ever read this please come back & update. I know you must have made many friends here & I wish you all the blessings life can offer. ((((hugs)))) Pati

Comment

Working...
    X