Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Roll Call

Distinguished Community Member howdydave's Avatar

Default Roll Call

Just a roll call to see who made it here from the old board.
    I'm here!
    Dave
    Ego sum quis ego sum quod ut est quicumque ego sum - Popeye
    www.howdydave.com

Distinguished Community Member lor's Avatar

Hi Dave, I'm having lots of touble. I don't even know how I got this far. After asking her something on facebook she told me several are having trouble getting here. I tried many things to get here so far (I clicked many things). A min. ago it told me I had the wrong password, I checked what it is & put the same one in & I got this far. ----------- I would enter "braintalk.org" & it took me to a list of sites. I clocked on a familiar one & it took me to something else with "braintalk" in the title, I guess. I tried different times. I hope I can see you again. (I'm going to log off & try to get back.
    Lorraine (lor)

Distinguished Community Member lor's Avatar

I made it back but I'm not sure about how yet. (I also have a new comp. so things might be different to me.)
    Lorraine (lor)

I think I managed to make it back in one piece. Now I am going to take a long nap.
    Craig Sheffield - Epilepsy, Chronic Pain (Shoulder, Back, Joint Hyper-mobility, Chronic Migraine), Limited Mobility, Asthma, Severe Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, Coma Survivor (2 week followed by full body paralysis. 2 months of PT and OT to walk again.)

Ephesians 2:8-9 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."

Howdy Lor!

The forum number is different so go to:
    http://braintalkcommunities.org/

and work your way to the Epilepsy Forum from there.
    Then just save the new URL in Favorites.
    Dave
    www.howdydave.com

Dave
    www.howdydave.com

I'm having problems with new lines and new paragraphs, so I use a double br surrounded by "less than" and "greater than" brackets for a paragraph. Just one will start a new line for you.

If you enter a URL you will lose it if you edit the post.
    Dave
    www.howdydave.com

Distinguished Community Member

Howdy Dave,

I finally got back here but I'm still having a lot of trouble with my password just like Lor each time I want to post a question or respond to a persons post I have to put my password and user name in. I also miss seeing the drug info. along
    with the medical dictionary but I hope that will come within time. Here's wishing all of you only the best and it's great to see you again. God Bless You All!

Sue

Lightbulb Hi everyone!!!

It's nice to see your familiar faces here!

had been meaning to stop by and... poof... i need to stop "meaning to" do things and just do them. my "meanings to" always seem to predict outages!!! :o

i think some things are still being worked out with regard to login. i couldn't log in from the top right corner and was advised to enter only username so as to be taken to the "big" login page.

Sue, if you find you have to re-enter your id/pwd each time you try to reply to a post... i.e. the forum isn't keeping you logged in, i would suggest using the "remember me" box for now.

((((for the room))))

your old friend ~ waves ~
    "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Distinguished Community Member

Wink Ted-T is here, with a comment or two

I'm in technology, global company, and heavy into the Internet world, and I found it a bit circuitous to arrive here. Suspect a few others are having hurdles.

This is nice forum software underpinning the comments, but I as others should take the various paths just to "see" what's there.

Candidly, I find the "webpages" in the new forums a bit slower than the old forums.

I have a "favorite / bookmark" in my browser with the URL below that takes me immediately to this page:
    Home >> Forum >> Neurological Disorders and Injury >> Epilepsy
    http://braintalkcommunities.org/foru...hp/59-Epilepsy

And, I notice this forum software does not allow changes in font styles, text color, or text size. More likely I'll "find it" later.

Good luck to all.......................................
    Last edited by Ted-T; 08-18-2011 at 12:42 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast