X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

december 2014

what a horrible year

hey !

i'm sorry it was a bad year for you clouds .

i hope next year is better. i think i remember you saying you have a sister. are you seeing her for the holidays? i hope so. it's not good to be alone.

jeannie
    WE ARE BT!
    "The world is a better place when you're barefoot." Mark
    "Don't go there unless you know the way back." TC
    "...there will be an answer. Let it be." Paul McCartney

Comment

Originally posted by clouds z View Post
      what a horrible year

Sorry you had a tough year - - By the way, when december comes, I usually make plans for the new year. Hope this helps.

Comment

I HAD MISSED THIS POST. IT IS GOOD TO SEE A P;OST FROM YOU mAL. i HOPE THINGS ARE NOT STRESSFUL FOR YOU CLOUDS. I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A PEACEFUL HOLIDAY.

Comment

yes, making plans for 2015 now should get us all in a better mood. I'm expecting a brand new great grandson in June!! We have about 5 great granddaughters, but this will be the first grandson.

I'm going to try to get Ken to help me with my flowers and holly bushes. . I can tell him what to do , now to just get him to mind me I'm looking forward to having some bright warm sunshining days.

I had an EEG done yesterday. I won't know the results until some time next week. I'm hopping to be able to cut back on the Keppra and then wean off it altogether. I haven't had a seizure in over a year and hope I never have another. We shall see.

take care all, Julia s
          Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
          'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Comment

Working...
          X