Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't Get My AED

Hybrid View

Distinguished Community Member

Default Can't Get My AED

Hi Folks,

A few wks. ago Kmart closed down in my area and I've been getting my AED's there for many yrs. Rite Aid bid on the pharmacy and took over all of Kmart pharmacy customers. Yesterday my DH called in my AED for vimpat
    and when I got there they told me they can't fill it because it was sent to them illegally which I know is a lie because I have been able to get my other AED's there with no problem. They told me they called my Epi which is a bunch
    of nonsense because they don't even have record of who my epi is. My question to you is: " Have any of you ever been is this kind of mess and how did you get it straigtened out?" Thanks for your time and help. May God Bless You!

Sue

Distinguished Community Member lor's Avatar

If Rite Aid took over can you go there? Couldn't they get your Dr's name from the records on your other bottles? I have never been in that mess however. I get mine thru the mail. But I'm not sure what I'd do if I let my prescription run out. I guess call my Dr & ask him to call in a prescription till I got thenew mail ones. But I'm not sure the price they would charge, Lamictal is very expensive. (Insurance helps allot if we go thru that mail company (Medco))
    Lorraine (lor)

sent you an e-mail Sue.

Hi Lor,

Rite Aid told me that they couldn't fill my vimpat because it was illegally sent over to them which I found out was a bunch of b.s. I called them today and I found out that they had a different pharmacist in there that didn't know all the laws
    or so I was told. Come to find out they were full of garbage and just didn't fill the perscription but they didn't want to take responsibility for screwing things up. I had my epi call all my perscriptions in to them again today just to play it safe
    and when I go to pick them up I'm going to have it out with the pharmacy and store manager. I also plan on reporting them to the Better Business Bureau. I'm not the only person that they have pulled this nonsense on so be careful if you
    deal with them.

Hi Judy,

I got your e-mail and thanks for all the info. I appreciate it. here's wishing You Well and May God Bless You!

Sue

What it the heck was done illegally? I now have decided I don't want to take any ofr my prescriptions to them. Yeah! I'm glad you will be reporting them to the BBB.
    Lorraine (lor)

Hi Lor,

Yesterday, Sept. 9th I went to pick up my AED's and some vitamins my Dr. ordered me to take and I'm supposed to get a 3 month supply. When I got home I found out that Rite Aid screwed up again they only gave me 23
    vitamins instead of 90 vitamins. So I called them to make sure that they didn't run out of them and they told me they had plenty of the vitamins (Folic acid) their excuse was they were so busy that they didn't count the vitamins
    correctly. If a person can't count to 90 then they shouldn't be in the pharmacy business. Here's wishing you well and May God Bless You!

Sue
    Last edited by Porkette; 09-10-2011 at 11:12 AM.

Distinguished Community Member jingle's Avatar

Good grief Sue .... that's astonishing! And AWFUL!
    What were you charged? For 23 or 90?
    Is there any way you can use a different pharmacy?

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar

Oh my, what a ridiculous mess. I would call headquarters and complain before they kill somebody. I hate rite aid and quit going years ago.

You might be told.. "go get the rest, I'm sorry mam". But what if you are someone who can't get there? I wouldn't be able to; Unless the weather is good & my bicycle wasn't hanging on a hook in the garage...geezzzz, on them.
    Lorraine (lor)

Hi Jingle,

Rite Aid charged me for 90 pills and the bottle of pills stated that I had the full 90 instead of 23. I plan on having it out with the manager because this will make the 3rd time I've had
    to go back to Rite Aid because of there screw up!

Hi Christina,
    I'm reporting this store to the Better Business Bureau. I checked on line yesterday and so far they have no complaints but they will when I'm done with them.

Hi Lor,
    There is NO excuse for the store doing such a rotten job and since I don't drive I have to depend on my husband. I'm going to look around for another pharmacy that will take our insurance.

Here's wishing all of you Well and May God Bless You! Just do yourself a favor and stay away from Rite Aid for perscriptions for your own safety.

Sue

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast