Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 74 views - 2 replies - from the same person! Time to view, time to post - Sheep - BAA

Distinguished Community Member

Cool Sorry If I offened anyone

Suade, I do not see anyrhing that would want you to run for the hill's. Yes, I can be abrubt at times, but it is out of love, I ned to vent once in a while too you know. I have been here a long time, this is my home and I would never disrespec it. I simply want people to post , I have days when I cannot function, when they can , because I care and If I don't see someone post for awhile, I worry about them. I am sorry I alarmed you, but someimes one has to give the forum a little push to get members out and about. We all have bad days, I undersand that, and I hope you are having a good day.
    Blessigs
    Alex44

Alex,
    I understand what your saying..

I have been a part of BT for a long time also, years ago I used to post all the time this site was the only place I felt comfortable I had shut out what we call the "real world".

I am having now one of the worse times I have had many years and sad to say I saw your post and being very sensitive to everything these days it made me feel very unwelcome.

I don't post when I don't believe I have anything constructive to say or add and many the days when I would just like to bite someones head off and take out my problems on the undeserving person i keep my mouth shut and go on..

I come here often to try to check on the ones I hold near and dear that helped me so much when this was all so new to me and I thought I was the only one that could feel the way I do..Often time I will see a thread where I feel my input may be helpful and I will put it out there, but then often after that one post I am done in and my brain no longer fires as it should so I'm done.

I don't wish to make any enemies here but as Di said especially people that are first timers or new it doesn't take much to intimate and they will leave if they don't feel welcome no matter what, heck I'm no newbie to this but my feelings are EXTREMLY sensitive these days ..

I also would love to see this site be what is used to be when you could leave for a few hours and come back and your thread be 2 pages away..

We all have the need to vent that is what has made this place a home for many, however venting should never make another feel less because they haven't posted, many just can't for whatever reason, I often use to see how many views a thread would have and pray that the ones that was just reading was benefiting by doing so..

I wish a great, peaceful day and hope I have made sense to you as I read your post often and you do have so much to offer...

Blessed Be,
    Linda

Cool well,well,well

Suade-Linda - I reviewed my post and had you looked, you would have seen my reply to diandra. I still stand by eveything I said. Am I too inpolitically correct for you? I am sorry that you feel the way you do, but this is the real world, I am politically incorrect as all get out . I too deal with C/P EVERY DAY - but i deal with it and take a lot of drugs I would really rather not take. I have seen this board bounce up and down, yet I have alway's been here to support and even if i can't help, say best of luck to you. that was the whole point, that and I care about people, and when they do not post for weeks, not days, I understand that all to well, I get concerned. I wish you luck and the very best health you can have.
    Blessings
    Alex44

Quote Originally Posted by alex44 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Suade-Linda - I reviewed my post and had you looked, you would have seen my reply to diandra as well as maNY OTHER CARING POSTS.. I still stand by eveything I said. Am I too inpolitically correct for you? I am sorry that you feel the way you do, but this is the real world, I am politically incorrect as all get out . I too deal with C/P EVERY DAY - but i deal with it and take a lot of drugs I would really rather not take. I have seen this board bounce up and down, yet I have alway's been here to support and even if i can't help, say best of luck to you. that was the whole point, that and I care about people, and when they do not post for weeks, not days, I understand that all to well, I get concerned. I wish you luck and the very best health you can have.
    Blessings
    Alex44
    Having read your latest post, I can believe you are in a lot of pain. Both Emotional and physical for which I hope you are getting help for. As I said before, I can tell you did not bother to read my post to diandra. This forum is obviously too politically incorrect for you. The post i weote and reviewed was kind and caring, not scary and tun for the hills. I realize all od us here can be emotioally fragile, but I will NOT stifle my thoughts to please you.
    If you don't like my posts, DON'T READ THEM.

A.
    PS I also belive you are a person who has taken on a new identity.
    A.
    Last edited by alex44; 09-15-2011 at 04:21 PM. Reason: add

Alex.

I am sorry if I have offended you it was not my intent please accept my apology.

Linda
    Last edited by suede; 09-15-2011 at 11:05 PM. Reason: to just say what I meant

"The post i weote and reviewed was kind and caring, not scary and tun for the hills. I realize all od us here can be emotioally fragile, but I will NOT stifle my thoughts to please you.
    If you don't like my posts, DON'T READ THEM.

A.
    PS I also belive you are a person who has taken on a new identity."

Geez Alex....this is exactly what I was talking about. This forum will never get roaring again if you negatively pounce on people
    for their opinions.
    Linda has been around a very long time and to tell her to just not read your posts and that she is a person who has "taken
    on a new identity.". What does that even mean? You think it is not Linda but someone who stole
    her SUEDE id? Come on man, be nice. You can say what you want to say without being so mean and
    using CAPS. Dial it back a bit. Honestly, I am about ready to bail...this pettiness is not worth the aggravation.
    Diandra
    Last edited by Diandra; 09-16-2011 at 09:52 AM.

Post Please see post to the forum

see the title - and i apolagize to you also, I have not been myself of late. Hope this finds you as well as can be. I am sorry about linda, i was thinkinking of someelse, apolagys.
    Blessings
    Alex

Administrator/Community Manager David Hosobuchi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would like to stress that everyone here should feel free to post and reply as each member sees fit, without feeling the need to reply simply for the need to boost post counts.
    No one should feel pressured into posting anything at anytime.

The number of replies means little if the content of those replies have little bearing towards the subject matter. The number of views however shows how valuable the content is of the thread itself, and if high, will draw even more views.

This thread has gotten out of hand, and is now closed.
    Last edited by David Hosobuchi; 09-26-2011 at 02:02 AM.
    "The Most Determined Win!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12