Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

74 views - 2 replies - from the same person! Time to view, time to post - Sheep - BAA

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The post i weote and reviewed was kind and caring, not scary and tun for the hills. I realize all od us here can be emotioally fragile, but I will NOT stifle my thoughts to please you.
    If you don't like my posts, DON'T READ THEM.

A.
    PS I also belive you are a person who has taken on a new identity."

Geez Alex....this is exactly what I was talking about. This forum will never get roaring again if you negatively pounce on people
    for their opinions.
    Linda has been around a very long time and to tell her to just not read your posts and that she is a person who has "taken
    on a new identity.". What does that even mean? You think it is not Linda but someone who stole
    her SUEDE id? Come on man, be nice. You can say what you want to say without being so mean and
    using CAPS. Dial it back a bit. Honestly, I am about ready to bail...this pettiness is not worth the aggravation.
    Diandra
    Last edited by Diandra; 09-16-2011, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Please see post to the forum

see the title - and i apolagize to you also, I have not been myself of late. Hope this finds you as well as can be. I am sorry about linda, i was thinkinking of someelse, apolagys.
      Blessings
      Alex

Comment

I would like to stress that everyone here should feel free to post and reply as each member sees fit, without feeling the need to reply simply for the need to boost post counts.
        No one should feel pressured into posting anything at anytime.

The number of replies means little if the content of those replies have little bearing towards the subject matter. The number of views however shows how valuable the content is of the thread itself, and if high, will draw even more views.

This thread has gotten out of hand, and is now closed.
        Last edited by David Hosobuchi; 09-26-2011, 02:02 AM.
        "The Most Determined Win!"

” If Windmills do indeed cause cancer, wouldn’t spinning them backwards cure it?” 🤪

Comment

Working...
        X