Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: What are the little things that make you happy? *part three moved

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

something that makes me happy, but I know others don't care for me to go on and on.

WE HAVE A BRAND NEW GREAT GRANDAUGHER!!

haven't seen her yet, but can't wait to do so. She was a little early, just tiny but as far as I know she is doing ok. There, I've got it out of my system so maybe I want bore everybody to death.

I have flowers blooming and beautiful birds flying about. I saw a very red bird the other day It looked so proud the crown was beautiful. I was hoping to get a picture, but couldn't find the camera.

take care all, Jo
    Last edited by Jo6; 03-20-2013 at 02:44 PM.
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Distinguished Community Member

dear Jo you could never bore me or any one else here. I promise you that much. I am so jealous of you having a new baby in the family. Love it some for me. aw the sweet baby smell and all, I remember how they smell still. good memories.

TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS THREAD. CANNOT GET MY CAPS OFF-SORRY!

HAppy I'm still losing weight!

happy it's spring finally!

happy Jo has a new baby to love! (and you never bore me Jo)

New Community Member

Happy to have two loving daughters
    happy to have a husband that loves me
    happy to have some sunshine and no rain

and jo congrats on new grandbaby there so precious hope you get to meet the little one soon and cherish her

welcome tink ~~ it makes us all happy to have new members. so stick around and let's get acquainted.

it was nice to hear from LaBella.and her girls.
    Last edited by joy; 05-10-2013 at 07:46 AM.

sunshine always makes me smile
    iris finally in bloom makes me happy
    relief from bad sciatic attack makes me very happy!

I stood at kitchen window and watched the baby bluebirds take turns sitting in the hole cut out of gourd. Nice entry and for them, lovely way to see the big world before trying to make their first flight. Sso bluebirds flew away and in the garage a little house wren saw her babies off as well. I am sure it is the same wren that finds any tiny hole in garage window so she can nest inside where it is dry. If we happen to put the window down, she waits until the garage door is open, and in she flies. This has been going on for several years. Bluebirds in the gourd was the first.

beware stray cats, LOL leave baby birds alone.

I have found great joy watching the birds in their nest. It is hanging on the edge of the top of the ledge on top of the porch. I think she is getting ready to maybe hatch a wee birdie or two. I can watch from my lounge chair inside where it is cool.

Welcome Tink. Thank you for telling us about your lovely family. I hope you will stick around and tell us more. about your life. That's what we do on this Forum, get acquainted.

Hopefully the ordeal Friday will be the end of the ORDEAL OF THE WAYWARD GALL BLADDER. It's been long ORDEAL. I thank God He has taken care of me and pray He will keep me safe thru the rest of this.

I won't deny I am nervous about it. Guess I'm just chicken.

Jan, I'm glad you will get to go spend some time with your family this summer. It will be good for you and will also be good for Hank.

Jeannie, your yard is looking good. The flowers and shrubs are looking good. All that hard work is showing. PATI, l know you are enjoying the warm weather. Dawn, I know you are getting excited about the wedding. Be sure you take plenary of pictures

I'm give out so ill go for now. I love you all, Julia.
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle

for my brother Ben

Well, guess I,'ll keep on bragging..The newest baby is just a doll. She makes you want to just pinch her sweet cheeks. Lol

Little Chile won't be baby for long. My sweet Jenny is due in September. Jenny lived with us every summer and all holidays. I have missed her since she got married.

I will think of them while I stress over the last piece of the g BLADDER . I have much to be thankful.

I love you all, Jo.

for my brother Ben

well finally!!! i got to go to the lake. and i wish you all could have seen me flyhikng around on the lake on "pretty red" so named by grand daughter when she was with pappy and they brought it back to the camper when he bought it. i have always said i hoped to get to ride it until i am 70. but it is usually just once a summer the last few years with all my trials of foot injuries and infections

i went by myself first and had it up to just over 40 miles. whee. but have to admit when hubby got on behing me, ikt wasn't as much fun. because it was try to keep it straight, don't go over the waves that way etc. must admit he was hanging on for dear life behing me, lol.

i got way to tired just by having to grip the gas on the steering column. wow who would have thought that hands were so important for such things. they are getting to be just aboujt as dead as my feetg. truly they are. i can rip off a toenail and not even know it. did that this past weel and also remmed same foot into something and it was all bloody and did mnot even feel a thing so cannot tell what happened. can't even go barefoot in house without something happening, noyt even for just a short spell. oh well i am fortunate i know as not in wheelchair or on crutches.

my right leg is still such a red color peopple think i have burned it still. i sure hope next summer is better because it sure was fun riding that jet ski. i remember you all thinking my mule was a real one, not the 4-wheeled kawasiki. i like it better than hubby's 4-wheeler cause that thing sure is way to easy to get up to 60 in no time, wat to fast for me on land anyway. i just know as i have ran into the edge of hot tub house with riding toys bwefore that i don't want to be sailing through the air after hitting something going tghat fast. i've enough head injujries to last for the rest of my lifetime. you still can see a dark spot on forehead tghat hit.

so goo to log on and see where pati and julia have been here recently. i have not been online as much because my leg still swells up a lot. don't know for why but it does big time.

julia i hope you could stay up long enough to catch on to what has been going on with chris, i am figuring she is busy helping her son keep his and girlfriends kids. i know it must be heartbreaking to have so much going on and it would break any mother's heart knowing young prents having to go through that kind of battle. we all are wishing to hear GOOd news and fear (i do anyway) the worst when i do not see any posting.

i am having a hard time keeping my typing from scrolling where i don't want it too so will stop my saga for now. wish everyone well.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast