Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415 LastLast

Thread: What are the little things that make you happy? *part three moved

Distinguished Community Member

https://www.ted.com/talks/susan_pink...aign=tedspread

The secret to living longer may be your social life (Susan Pinker | TED2017)

i think its my fate to die before 70

im stumbling around room ready to fall over -id be there for days i guess maybe months

do i wanna pay 40 for some alert button ?no

this video advocates flu shots and i dont
    Last edited by clouds z; 07-27-2019 at 02:23 AM.
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

2. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Quote Originally Posted by jingle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So very much to be grateful for today. Thank God. My back keeps getting worse - serious pain - so yesterday I called the Pain Clinic and they said to come 8:30 TODAY !! to talk to the Nurse Practitioner. I usually wait weeks for that. This morning she asked questions, had me move and stretch and said I would have the treatment 7 AM TOMORROW. Usually it's waiting several weeks for that. 7 AM - wow.

how did you hurt back?did you try pot?
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

4. The following user says "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I haven't been checking in here, shame on me, need an attitude of gratitude.

This morning I am grateful that fall is here, my favorite season.

I am grateful for the donation of cat stuff I got for my fosters. Has been feeding them.

I am grateful for my beautiful unmown yard. The birds and the bees are enjoying all of the wildflowers. The neighbors hate it LOLOL.

I am grateful that I am capable of fostering because it brings joy and meaning to my life.

6. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Blog Entries

Gratitude is necessary this morning

grateful to have a very necessary shelter over my head. Yeah it's early.

Grateful to have food in the fridge.

Grateful for my herd.

8. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm glad to see that you're posting today. I happened to read a recent blog post of yours (9/22) and was concerned.

There are many reasons why life is still good even though bad things seem to keep happening. That's really probably a lame, useless bit of cheapo advice but fall can be a lovely season, and it's here, and if we still have a roof over our heads, that's a great big plus.

10. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Blog Entries

Haven't been feeling very good lately so I thought I better check in here.

Today I am grateful for Joyce Meyers who reminds me to be grateful

I am grateful that it is late enough in the year that I don't have to worry about my lawn anymore lolol.

I am grateful to be able to foster though it is mentally and emotionally exhausting.

12. The following 2 users say "thanks"

how are u now?

14. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Blog Entries

Thank you for asking clouds. I am on the fence about this new psych med. IT makes me numb but it also makes me listless. I feel like doing nothing. I am not crying on and off throughout the day like I was which is a good thing but sometimes a good cry is great therapy. I am just numb. BUT

Today I am grateful that you asked about me clouds.

I am grateful that I may have been able to find a stay at home job. Am looking more into it.

I am grateful that Brandon and I are back on speaking terms.

16. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member jingle's Avatar

It's getting warmer! This morning it's 30* ….. I sure am ready for spring.
    I need cat food so I'm taking off to a neighboring town to see if I can find the right brand for my picky cats. I think I'll take myself out to lunch too. I do enjoy eating out.

18. The following user says "thanks"

south park humor

20. The following user says "thanks"

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415 LastLast