Thread: CPM

New Community Member

Default CPM

Hi I have Central Pontine Myelinolysis I am looking to see if there are others on here with CPM

Welcome to BrainTalk, Michael!

Unfortunately, there is no CPM forum, but I did find some information for you about CPM.

The current version of this forum has been around for about 3 years. The previous version of the forums couldn't be linked to this newer version, so we have the archived version of about 5 years of information previous to this forum version. You cannot post in the archived versions, but you can read.

Here is the link to a page that has much information about CPM. There was a member named "WhataBreeze" who had CPM and posted a lot of information on their own problems with the disease and many helpful websites: http://www.braintalkcommunities.org/...archid=4256436

I do hope someone who has or knows about this condition comes along to help, but I think you will get a lot of information from the archives.

I hope you find this helpful and find a group in the forums that you can relate to with your problems.

Once again, welcome!
    Last edited by Moderator #7; 07-25-2014 at 09:15 PM.
    Moderator #7

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people whose posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
    Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
    Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
    Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
    Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

New Community Member

Thank you. Dr Hoch knows all about it. He has been part a studies on the subject. I used to talk to what a breeze but he has died from the issue. He helped pome a ogre at deal. Dr Hoch is person I would like to talk to the problem is Mass General is the hospital that gave it to me. The CPM that is.
    Last edited by Michael 52006; 07-26-2014 at 05:49 AM.