OT Prayer need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Dan,

My prayers are with you that the Lord will heal you quickly. If I may ask has your Dr. asked you about using medical marijuana from what I have learned about it the medical marijuana not only
    helps reduce sz. it also reduce cancer and is known to stop it in some cases. May the Lord be with you and help you through these hard times. Remember God will not leave thee or forsake thee
    so he's right by your side.
    Wishing you and your family only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue

Comment

Dan, I'm so sorry about your Bladder cancer. I will add you to my prayer list and trust God will do what is best for you. I don't think I have met you, but your post caught my eye. I have had so many problems with my bladder , I just had a cystoscopy, found cyst after a c-scan, but Dr. didn't seem to think it was anything to worry over. I'm not too sure I trust these Drs. now days. They are too busy to take time to listen.

Keep your sight on God and trust in him. I will keep you in my prayers. my regards, Julia s
      Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
      'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Comment

((((((Dan)))))) ~

Thank you for taking time to update us. I am giving thanks that your cancer has not spread, and I will continue praying for your complete healing. I will be thinking of and praying for you on Monday January 19.

God Bless You, Dan.

Love & Light,

Rose
        Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Dan - I'm praying for you.

Comment

Working...
          X