Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT Prayer need

Hybrid View

Default OT Prayer need

Blessings all. Please forgive my being AWOL, though I have been lurking and you have all been in my prayers. Nearly 3 years since my last seizure (praise God), however I have had a few auras due to some pain in an unrelated area. I had a biopsy today due to some pain, bleeding and 4 red spots along the bladder wall, I should have the results in a week. Praying that it isn't cancer. Thanks so much for all of your prayers and support.

In HIS Service....Dan....Hospice Chaplain
    Last edited by satman next generation; 06-10-2014 at 11:18 PM.
    Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.
    Helen Keller
    See my story at
    www.strongsvillebiblefellowship.org
    Go to "Personal Stories" then to
    "He Calls Me His Friend"

Distinguished Community Member

Hi Dan,

I'm so sorry to hear that you had a sz. My prayers are with you that you don't have cancer or any other medical problems. Always remember a person is not disable as long as they put
    the letters G-O in front of disable then you have GODISABLE (God is Able). Wishing you only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Dan)))))) ~

Healing prayers and positive energy are flowing for you. Keep the faith. Trust and believe.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 48, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful dad.

All my best to you, as always (((Dan))).

I will keep you in my thoughts.
    Firehorse

Community Member

I'll add you to the prayers Dan. Hope all comes out fine.

--Travis

Thank you all so much for your prayers and support. The biopsy came back this afternoon and 3 of the 4 red spots tested positive for bladder cancer. It is high grade but fortunately stage 1. It is treatable, though honestly, I'm not quite sure what I'm feeling at the moment. I'm more concerned about my family than anything. Your continued prayers are greatly appreciated.

In HIS Service....Dan
    Last edited by satman next generation; 06-13-2014 at 09:17 PM.
    Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.
    Helen Keller
    See my story at
    "He Calls Me His Friend"

(((Dan)))

I'm so sorry that the test came back positive, God will see you through this and be with your family. I will continue to pray for you and your family.
    Wishing you only the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue

A person is never disable just put the letters G-O in front of disable and you have Godisable (God is able)

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Praying for You, Dan

((((((Dan)))))) ~

I'm so very sorry for your diagnosis. I am grateful that it is Stage 1, detected early and treatable. I can only try to imagine the mixture and multitude of feelings this diagnosis creates for you.

The best thing you can do for your family is to focus on your healing. Begin visualizing your healing, see the cancer eradicated and your bladder healed and whole. Do some research on bladder cancer, educate yourself so that you can work on healing yourself.

A dear friend and former BT member has been battling cancer successfully for many years using the Johanna Budwig protocol. Flax seed oil and cottage cheese or yogurt. (She did also have chemo and radiation initially.)

http://www.budwigcenter.com/budwig-protocol.php

It can't hurt, and it might help.

You and your family will continue to be in my prayers, and I will send positive, healing energy your way.

Please keep us updated, Dan. Let us know what's happening and how you are.

God Bless You ~

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 48, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful dad.

Dan. I was thinking about you a couple weeks ago and wondered how you were doing. I'm so sorry to hear about this.

`Sandy

Satman Dan

I often think of you and am sorry to read of your diagnosis as well as over-joyed to read of your personal story.

Linnie

Read Dan's story,
    "He Calls Me His Friend"
    Last edited by linniec; 07-29-2014 at 01:55 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast