Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Blogs are now live

Distinguished Community Member
    Blog Entries

I tried to leave a comment on Donna's most recent blog post. When I clicked "post", even though I was signed in, the forum thought I was signed out and said "error". Why might this happen???? At least my comment was autosaved so I was able to post it after I re signed in. Great blog post Donna!
    Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/cripsnotcreeps.php

Blog Entries

Thanks Funnylegs4! My browser does that too, it's weird and annoying, I can't seem to stay signed in when I click post.
    Donna, Mum to Natalie (22), ablebodied, kind and beautiful and Nicholas(26), severe CP, non-verbal, tube fed, multiple surgeries, chronic pain, happy kid except when the Liverpool football club or the Ottawa Senators Hockey Team are losing!
    Check out my blog: http://www.donnathomson.com

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Thomson View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks Funnylegs4! My browser does that too, it's weird and annoying, I can't seem to stay signed in when I click post.
    You're very welcome! I just replied to you! Check it out. Sorry the forum signed you out too. Luckily this time the forum did not sign me out. I wonder why the weird signing out seems to happen some times but not others.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/cripsnotcreeps.php

Dear Donna and funnylegs,

I checked out the problem you mentioned above.

Right now, all I can suggest is make sure the "Remember Me?" box is checked when you sign in here (right under where you sign in your name and password).
    Moderator #7

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people whose posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
    Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
    Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
    Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
    Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

Blog Entries

I tried to draft a blog post called "Film blog post 2" and accidentally hit delete. It looked like the post was still there but was invisible so I just reposted the blog with the title "Film blog post 2 finished shooting my film" to be safe. My question is do blog posts after get fully deleted? How do I draft blog posts? And change the posts from drafts to published posts?? Can I "un-delete" posts??
    Last edited by funnylegs4; 09-22-2014 at 05:18 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by funnylegs4 View Post
    I tried to draft a blog post called "Film blog post 2" and accidentally hit delete. It looked like the post was still there but was invisible so I just reposted the blog with the title "Film blog post 2 finished shooting my film" to be safe. My question is do blog posts after get fully deleted? How do I draft blog posts? And change the posts from drafts to published posts?? Can I "un-delete" posts??
    I don't know :( I will though by the end of this week when I have a little time to fuss with it myself
    Question: Why can't I post links or pictures?
    Question: Why can't I have a signature, avatar, or profile picture?
    Question: What's wrong with my account?

Answer: You are in the "registered users" user group. This group is very limited in what it can do. This will annoy spammers to no end Just keep posting once you have been registered for 30 days and have made 11 posts your account will be "unlocked".

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people who's posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
    Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
    Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
    Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
    Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

Easy peasy and will lower your blood pressure. One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

7. The following user says "thanks"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Weins View Post
    I don't know :( I will though by the end of this week when I have a little time to fuss with it myself
    Thanks! Much appreciated. Report back to me with anything you find out please.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234