Thread: Is The End Near

Threaded View

Distinguished Community Member JanM's Avatar

Default Is The End Near

Hank fell about 8-9 months ago and he injured his right shoulder. His shoulder was recovering and the excuse I used to tell him that he was at KLM was for therapy for his shoulder no longer a good excuse. Then he fell again, not once, but twice and re-injured his shoulder. When I eat lunch with him he does not eat very much, so I have been bringing him nuts, breakfast bars, even Boost to drink. He usually gets a half pint of a protien drink at meals, but he doesn't eat much when I am there. I just feel that Hank is at the beginning of the end. Valentine's Day was the first day of his third year at KLM. I guess I just had to tell myself to get ready for the end. Thanks for listening to me.
    Last edited by JanM; 02-21-2014 at 05:22 PM.
    I'm just where God wants me to be, not one step ahead nor one step behind........