Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: football fans 2011-2012 season

How about those Red Sox!

Pats - Bills on Sunday, great AFL game!
    Nothing new is going to happen yesterday.

Distinguished Community Member

I watched some good games Sunday! hard to believe the Seahawks won. then Monday night I found out where Hightower went off to. guessing anything could happen this year with many of the teams. $$$$$ are seeming like a huge factor. we also watched the Titan's to see how Hasselbeck was doing.

since we have several people on here from MI I guess they don't follow the Lions? maybe gave up in disgust a few years ago? well I'm glad to see them winning!

I'm sick of watching Vick's whine about getting beat on & no foul call. what did he expect? might help if he left out the big diamonds when doing an interview?

ESPN takes lead in political Monday Night Football.

Philadelphia preps Joe Frazier's Gym on Broad St. for Hank Williams Jr. upcoming visit.

Also, from Philadelphia...Michael Vick needs to join one of our forums for his "Chronic Complaining Syndrome".

The 2011-2012 Presidential Football Season is really shaping up. Any truth to the rumor that the Primaries, eh, Playoff dates are being moved? bob

Bob, Hank the singer didn't do anything but shoot off his mouth on Faux news. I didn't even notice the lack of his presence until all the hoopla afterwards.

Vick comes across as having a rotten personality. pouting no less!

I have zero confidence in the Seahawk's this season.Carroll has confirmed my opinion he's an egotistic fool. send a guy out to make a 61 yard field goal? good grief! I'd never even heard of the kicker until then! Carroll is getting blasted in the local papers. so what's new?

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

well, time to go watch football!! 8 month old great-grand baby loves football!! lol She gets excited and claps like crazy. Good, got someone to watch with me. take care all, Julia
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

wow the Seahawks won! and the Saints,too bad about the Jets though. guess I will cheer for the Packer's now.

Jo, glad you have a lovely baby to watch games with!

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Default ((YEA))

How bout them Seahawks!! I wish I could have watched the whole game. Just caught the last part. Seldom see any thing from the West Coast here on the East Coast. Would have to buy every sports pkg. they have to get the ones I want.

Packers and Atlanta are on channel 4 tonight so I'll watch that. Yeah, how bout that sweet baby loving football. I could not believe my eyes when I saw her walking around the couch and clapping her hands and giggling. somebody was runnin for a touchdown. She will also pose for the camara. Gotta change my avatar. lol

take care Pati, Jo
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Distinguished Community Member JanM's Avatar

5 - 0
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-ha
    I'm just where God wants me to be, not one step ahead nor one step behind........

Community Member

Few surprises for me, and I am glad to see Detroit and Seattle fans get some fun. :) As for me, keeping it mellow.

I love these years where the powerhouses start to slip and the "bad" teams start to rise. Make it a lot of fun to watch any game, b/c you canm't always be sure last year's "so-so" team won't be this year's top dog!
    Dx: Epilepsy; depression; chronic GERD and peptic ulcer disease; pelvis and spine damage from accident.

How about those Yankees!

I enjoy announcers pretending to make the final quarter exciting, such as the Steelers - Titans game.

Fewer surprises here, another GOP debate tonight.

Hi Julia!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast